Twisted Tea.....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A pic worth a 1000 words, and I can't come up with one that wouldn't get me banned. LMFAO
giver a try trashy i hear ya got lots of pull. although a day of banning would allow others to catch up in the post counts. just an observation.

bring on the tea and chips, and hawkins cheeze's.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bwahahahahahahahaha............. Just heard that Northern AB (Edmonton) has ran out of tea :spy:

Med... let's go max out the CC's and become bootlegger's :beerchug:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes dammit, no where in Spruce Grove, or Stony Plain has any tea left in stock! The only store I haven't checked yet is the 'Official GBCA Liquor Store' Beach Corner!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Or you could try a little further to the west at Wabamun

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Guess i shouldnt mention that i cleaned out a store in town today..got 12 delicious cases..

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just got back from cleaning out one store tonight, 10 cases here :D

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How much are you guys paying for a case of 12? I went to a couple stores looking for it today but niether had it. The one that does is like 29 bucks a case which is pretty high.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heard there was a recall on that twisted tea. people where getting sick, hmm how ya feeling med, i heard trashy had the runs or something like that. must be true about the recall. they have takin the brew off the shelves.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
heard there was a recall on that twisted tea. people where getting sick, hmm how ya feeling med, i heard trashy had the runs or something like that. must be true about the recall. they have takin the brew off the shelves.

Have not had any side effects for me. Just the odd skull cramp and a few spots here and there. Maybe that is something else. Haha.
Guess I should stock up today. Have a feeling I might get thirsty here soon :)

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
...got the goods :) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338747762.171406.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338747783.720970.jpg

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the mood for something different and since you guys bought out all the twisted tea I bought some coors light iced tea and some motts clamato caesar. Tried to find this beer with the clamato in it already but no luck. Everyone knows what the caesar tastes like but as for the coors iced tea? Well it is basically a light beer. No resemblance to any iced tea I have ever had. I dont drink beer often so a light beer taste is ok with me. The neibourhood is finally quiet today compared to last weekend so I get to enjoy it on the deck and in the garage!

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a one left here in Whitecourt and no idea when they will recieve more............hmmmmm? Its almost like its a popular drink all of the sudden, had to buy a 24 of coors light just to get me by....... I hate it when life is hard

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Lots in Airdrie. But maybe I should get more. I can't run out. God. It would be terrible

Top Bottom