Turtle

sewell386

Reaction score
I wouldn't bother till they get a good dump it was really tracked up this weekend and the way in took a pounding with all the throttle happy clowns

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Been in several times......not bad but need it to catch up soon. Large Boulders in Pebble Beach and second gulch @ Mustang Chute

tjx

Reaction score
Is there names for the chutes off of the second lake? I climbed the middle chute a couple weeks ago and was wondering if it had a name.

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
We call them the "Training Chutes".....seriously. Some of the the baddest chutes in the area are on Turtle :)

Good on ya for climbing the Center Chute.......now you can say you have climbed what Meagan and Tina have ;)......sorry had to say it. Attaboy :)

RS

ldog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Climbmax, trhx fro the info. Headed for revy tmr. and Turtle the next. Yes they def. have some of the baddest chutes around!! Can't wait

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We call them the "Training Chutes".....seriously. Some of the the baddest chutes in the area are on Turtle :)

Good on ya for climbing the Center Chute.......now you can say you have climbed what Meagan and Tina have ;)......sorry had to say it. Attaboy :)

RS

LMAO Randy!!

BUT then again what you guys hit are outa my sanity league lol :) I enjoy watching tho haha

Last edited:

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so how are the conditions this last week... what is this aera called off of the first lake to the north, rode their a few weeks ago, will go back their soon

here is a few videos of the area, the downhill gives a nice picture of the area, excuse my comments, trying to get a few of the tnitros up their

FILE0029.MOV - YouTube
FILE0030.MOV - YouTube

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so how are the conditions this last week... what is this aera called off of the first lake to the north, rode their a few weeks ago, will go back their soon

here is a few videos of the area, the downhill gives a nice picture of the area, excuse my comments, trying to get a few of the tnitros up their

FILE0029.MOV - YouTube
FILE0030.MOV - YouTube

good job bro!!!! great vid too thx

Top Bottom