Tkachuck traded to Panthers

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Edmonton should win the division easily this next season. No excuse now that the Flamers have lost their 2 best players

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Flames fans be like
beer-3178447_5a79d_hd.jpeg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
might the coach be some of the problem? Other players won't play for him.... jus sayin
He wasn't signed to coddle overpaid hockey players but to make them better. He did exactly that by coaching many players to career years on the ice. Now they have shown their potential and are leaving for big bucks elsewhere. I'll take a Sutter over a whiney superstar any day.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He wasn't signed to coddle overpaid hockey players but to make them better. He did exactly that by coaching many players to career years on the ice. Now they have shown their potential and are leaving for big bucks elsewhere. I'll take a Sutter over a whiney superstar any day.
I agree with you 110%!!
I never did care for Tkachuk ....but I did admire the play of Johnny G. Actually, I think Huberdeau could be a potentially all around better player than Tkachuk anyways..

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with you 110%!!
I never did care for Tkachuk ....but I did admire the play of Johnny G. Actually, I think Huberdeau could be a potentially all around better player than Tkachuk anyways..
I don’t know him that well but my son says we upgraded. Just gotta sign him as he is a UFA next season.

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Huberdeau and Weegar... that's not bad at all. Still have some room for another forward though. BOA will still be good this year.

Top Bottom