Turbo hoods

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can someone tell me why the black hood is so different than the grey hood. My grey one is quit hard compared to the black one. Is the grey one not a polycarbonate version?

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can someone tell me why the black hood is so different than the grey hood. My grey one is quit hard compared to the black one. Is the grey one not a polycarbonate version?

Other than the black hood is shiny amd the grey in a matte finish.

I dunno, I noticed that when I assembled my sled, the black is almost as flimsy as the race hood.
I wish I had a grey hood off to compare the weight, but I was very surprised how light my black hood was, but thats comparing it to my old 850 hood.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seeing some reports of side panels not sealing.....

Yours? FB_IMG_1606010769445.jpg FB_IMG_1606010766165.jpg

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow mines not that bad. Clutch side isn’t the greatest but it works.

not super impressed with fit n finish on these turbo sleds. I feel it is lacking compared to my XM, hell even just a regular G4

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow mines not that bad. Clutch side isn’t the greatest but it works.

not super impressed with fit n finish on these turbo sleds. I feel it is lacking compared to my XM, hell even just a regular G4

Im very impressed with the fit and finish on mine, its just as good as my 19 G4.

I did have to replace one frog skin. It was messed up from the factory,

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My fitment isn't yet greatest either, I did put an aftermarket bumper on tho. Hoping that some engine heat fixes it.
my freeride turbo has huge gaps also. Water drips on the belt as snow melts when getting unstuck. Not a good fit at all. Other than that my sled rocks and I had a great first trip. The poor fitting side panel Has to be addressed

Top Bottom