TSS "non" tunnel dump can

2016T3

Reaction score
Heard some talk about the TSS non tunnel dump can, and am a little stumped as if that's the actual name or what, as nothing listed on their site as non tunnel dump, what there is is their tunnel dump and stinger, so I'm just wondering if people actually for what ever odd reason have to refer to the stinger as the non tunnel dump, or did they perhaps at one point have 3 cans and have gotten rid of this non tunnel dump, or maybe renamed the non tunnel dump to the stinger

Basically just wanting to know where to buy this damn non tunnel dump as I heard it has a decent tone to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Without looking at their website, I would assume the non tunnel dump can you are looking for is the stinger. I have their pipe and tunnel dump set up and it is not obnoxious at all. Have an MBRP on my BB XP and that is definitely louder.

new_nytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the non-tunnel dump TSS can/stinger on my 14 xm. I don't mind the sound of it but my riding buddies seem to complain about it a lot. In fact one of them says it is the loudest can he has ever heard. So be prepared to be the loudest guy on the hill.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah it's called a stinger on their site it's pretty damn clear under the skidoo parts list. If you can't figure that out are you sure you'll be able to install it yourself?

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't buy that junk! It's a power robbing pos! I know of a few guys that ran there cans tunnel dump and non tunnel dump and they all run other cans now!

new_nytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't buy that junk! It's a power robbing pos! I know of a few guys that ran there cans tunnel dump and non tunnel dump and they all run other cans now!

Mine seems to run good. No codes, burps, or burbles at all (even before the ecu reflash that was done on the 14s). Power seems very crisp. My 14 xm 163 would smoke my buddies 13 xm 163 in any climbing situation. The 13 xm also had bunch of other stuff done to it like roosterbuilt clutching, mbrp can, and lightweight hood whereas mine was stock other than the TSS can. Needless to say he was not happy. He ended up getting his money back from roosterbuilt.

Personally, it think the etecs are hit and miss with any brand of can you have. The same can that makes one sled run like crap will work flawless on the next one.

For the TSS can I did rivet another spring bracket on the bottom plate for extra support. And if you want it to look nicer I would get the ceramic coated one. The black ones look like hell after a while.

Maybe buy some ear plugs as well...lol.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's just my experience with them. Bye the extremely bad quality of the craftsmanship on there products I could never spend that kind of money on them.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard some talk about the TSS non tunnel dump can, and am a little stumped as if that's the actual name or what, as nothing listed on their site as non tunnel dump, what there is is their tunnel dump and stinger, so I'm just wondering if people actually for what ever odd reason have to refer to the stinger as the non tunnel dump, or did they perhaps at one point have 3 cans and have gotten rid of this non tunnel dump, or maybe renamed the non tunnel dump to the stinger

Basically just wanting to know where to buy this damn non tunnel dump as I heard it has a decent tone to it

OP, call them and order it....

2016T3

Reaction score
Honestly kinda surprised on the range of replies, some very helpful, some such as bnorth and oler1234's not needed.

In reply to Bnorth, well would you look at that another tough guy on the internet, yes I very well will be able to install this can, as I explained in the OP, there was barely any info on it and why someone would literally go from calling it a stinger to a non tunnel dump is beyond me. I can very well tell by the pictures and description on the skidoo page it indeed exits under the sled just as a stock exhaust does. My real question was maybe they renamed it, maybe they had a stinger and another called non tunnel dump, maybe they renamed it the stinger.

In reply to oler1234, jeez I would have never guessed to call them and order it, maybe perhaps I wanted more info on why the can is referred to as a non tunnel dump obviously other than the reason it doesn't dump at the tunnel (which turns out people are just too lazy, well in this case extra ambitious to call the 6 letter word stinger a 13 letter combo of words non tunnel dump, maybe perhaps I wanted to hear some comments on the sound of the can. But I'm sure calling TSS they could explain to me why someone enjoys renaming their cans.

All in all I got what I came for, thanks to the positive replies on this thread thanks guys

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Honestly kinda surprised on the range of replies, some very helpful, some such as bnorth and oler1234's not needed.

In reply to Bnorth, well would you look at that another tough guy on the internet, yes I very well will be able to install this can, as I explained in the OP, there was barely any info on it and why someone would literally go from calling it a stinger to a non tunnel dump is beyond me. I can very well tell by the pictures and description on the skidoo page it indeed exits under the sled just as a stock exhaust does. My real question was maybe they renamed it, maybe they had a stinger and another called non tunnel dump, maybe they renamed it the stinger.

In reply to oler1234, jeez I would have never guessed to call them and order it, maybe perhaps I wanted more info on why the can is referred to as a non tunnel dump obviously other than the reason it doesn't dump at the tunnel (which turns out people are just too lazy, well in this case extra ambitious to call the 6 letter word stinger a 13 letter combo of words non tunnel dump, maybe perhaps I wanted to hear some comments on the sound of the can. But I'm sure calling TSS they could explain to me why someone enjoys renaming their cans.

All in all I got what I came for, thanks to the positive replies on this thread thanks guys

happy to help!

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the substandard replies. Here's one more!

Attachments

• Tunnel.jpg
    Tunnel.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 92
Top Bottom