Trudeau expects Canadians to pay for his 2 nannies

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
why couldn't he get two refugee nannies to help establish them in canada and give the work experience.

Sent from my sm-n910w8 using tapatalk

dale dalueg for prime minister of the western canadian alliance party :)

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Libs think nothing of spending other peoples money.
He campaigned saying the UCCB wasn't necessary for rich guys like him or that income splitting wasn't affordable for Canada. Next we see him with his family and paid nannies in Paris?? I wonder if taxpayers are on the hook for airfare as well?

I'm sure they all flew together in the family plane, singing the soon to be released xmas song "sunny days, sunny days, my friends"

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice hair though.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

pcledrew

Reaction score
Oh my god we are paying $20/hr for his nannies while he runs our country?? Oh my.

Maybe he should pay for his own transportation, cell phone, food, etc etc.

He has a young family, we can look after his kids while he does business on our behalf.

Converstives, will cry at anything, common trend amoung them is to complain and complain, very sore losers.

Thank you. Holy hell these people sure can whine.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh my god we are paying $20/hr for his nannies while he runs our country?? Oh my.

Maybe he should pay for his own transportation, cell phone, food, etc etc.

He has a young family, we can look after his kids while he does business on our behalf.

Converstives, will cry at anything, common trend amoung them is to complain and complain, very sore losers.

And apparently liberals will never understand hypocricy or lead by example.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know I know this is in the joke thread but it just sooooo belongs here!

While suturing a cut on the hand of a 75 year old farmer, the doctor struck up a conversation with the old man.

Eventually the topic got around to Justin Trudeau and his role as prime minister.

The old farmer said, 'Well, ya know, Trudeau is a 'Post Turtle''.

Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him, what a 'post turtle' was.

The old farmer said, 'When you're driving down a country road and you come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a 'post turtle'.

The farmer saw the puzzled look on the doctor's face so he continued to explain. "You know he didn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong up there, he doesn't know what to do while he's up there, he's elevated beyond his ability to function, and you just wonder what kind of dumb ass put him up there to begin with."

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What an arrogant, lying , hypocritical smug spoiled brat....
while he travels the world giving away our $$$ . The cheap sob has the gall to scam us to pamper his own kids!!
Typical lib, boy are we gonna miss Harper in a hurry...
Canada has money for nations I never have even heard of... But we dont pay our leader enough to raise his kids.

His Smartass coments in the UK just go to show you how arrogant this spoiled little prick is really like...
How in the hell did we deserve this chit head & knothole at the same time?

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
turdumb is his adopted name
What an arrogant, lying , hypocritical smug spoiled brat....
while he travels the world giving away our $$$ . The cheap sob has the gall to scam us to pamper his own kids!!
Typical lib, boy are we gonna miss Harper in a hurry...
Canada has money for nations I never have even heard of... But we dont pay our leader enough to raise his kids.

His Smartass coments in the UK just go to show you how arrogant this spoiled little prick is really like...
How in the hell did we deserve this chit head & knothole at the same time?

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let's face it, the best part of him ran down the crack of his mothers' a$$.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
The spending would not bother me had it not been for his campaign speeches where he claimed that those making over 100K had too many perks and he would even things out. If I make too much to apply for government funded child care so should he.

All politicians have expense accounts that pay for all kinds of chit we would not agree with. They SHOULD treat it like they are an employee. My employer pays for my airfare, reasonable hotels, meals, car rental, etc while I'm away on business, I would quickly be out of a job if I tried claiming hair cuts, new clothes, show tickets, limo's, etc.... Somewhere along the way politicians have forgotten that they are employees and their employer is only responsible for "reasonable business expenses"

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The spending would not bother me had it not been for his campaign speeches where he claimed that those making over 100K had too many perks and he would even things out. If I make too much to apply for government funded child care so should he.

All politicians have expense accounts that pay for all kinds of chit we would not agree with. They SHOULD treat it like they are an employee. My employer pays for my airfare, reasonable hotels, meals, car rental, etc while I'm away on business, I would quickly be out of a job if I tried claiming hair cuts, new clothes, show tickets, limo's, etc.... Somewhere along the way politicians have forgotten that they are employees and their employer is only responsible for "reasonable business expenses"

here here!!!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I suspect fixing the Alberta economy and federal issues are likely easier.....
At least you'll have a warm up on fixing Alberta then.........

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom