Truck wheels

Frosty19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any suggestions on websites or even physical stores (that would ship) that have good prices on trucks wheels?
Have an odd bolt pattern limiting my options so trying to find something has been ongoing

Frosty19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
6 bolt ZR2 so I'm at 6x120 which is a gm specific to the colorado and the Cadillac.
T dot doesn't have much and right before I ordered cansda wheels they said no stock available.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most places don’t carry stock anymore (too many damn different sizes ��). More wheels sitting in warehouses in Vancouver or the States than anywhere. I’ve didn’t mind dealing with Wheel Pro’s (now named Wheel Xperts) in Calgary... or Innovative Autoworx always seems to have lots of popular stuff..??

Last edited:

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rims.jpg

17 x 8

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not PartsEngine Canada, that place has gone sideways currently waiting for my refund after several months and 0 customer service

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like shopping online but the shipping was the deal breaker.

Maybe a group buy & shipping

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any suggestions on websites or even physical stores (that would ship) that have good prices on trucks wheels?
Have an odd bolt pattern limiting my options so trying to find something has been ongoing

Try Graham's Tire in Regina. Call North shop. Best tire shop I've ever dealt with.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Start with some 22.5" Alcoas.... get them machined to 22"... get a hub conversion kit... roll in style

Top Bottom