Truck Decks & 4 Spot Enclosed trailers

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does anyone know if you have a truck deck what length you you can have if your pulling a 4 place enclosed...thanks

GRD

Reaction score
does anyone know if you have a truck deck what length you you can have if your pulling a 4 place enclosed...thanks

I think that depends on if it is a short bed, long bed, and the type of 4 place enclosed.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a 2005 Dodge short box and 159 sled was told that my sled was going to stick out to much.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Pulled A Fellow Members Trailer Last Year With My Ex-ford F350 Shortbox And A Sleddeck And Could Not Have Pulled A Trailer With A Sled On The Back Unless It Was Right In The Middle.....we Did However Put The Corner Of The Deck Through The "v" On Both Sides On Sharp Turns..... Just Small Little Holes Through The Fibreglass(bummer)..... I Still Have To Help Him Repair The Holes - I Forgot All About That........... Hey Mod900: I'll Help You Soon,,,,,give Me A Call!!!!!!!

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the info, that does not sound very nice, that you had put holes in your trailer thats what im worried about... let ur snow!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom