Truck and trailer stolen out of valemount best western parking lot.

Jonny Cash

Reaction score
Lost truck and trailer and 3 sleds sat morning 4am in valemount hotel. Stole truck and trailer smashed through the gates at the best western. Rcmp have found truck and trailer just outside town with the sleds long gone sunday afternoon.I would like to thank the managers at the best western for comping rooms and all the video footage this hotel carries…If the dirt bags want it that bad they will get it…:mad: Keep your eyes peeled for dirt bags.Lost one 2013 all black summit 800 x no stickers lots of vents both sides.One 2014 all black no stickers summit 800 x and one 2009 summit 800 white no stickers.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brutal, how many rigs/sleds does that make so far this year between the Vale, Revy and Golden? Seems like quite a few so far.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very sorry for your loss. I was pleased that the theives seemed to be leaving Valemount alone so far this year. I simply cannot believe they smashed the gates. Simply balzy man. If you are not safe in a gated compound with video surveillance where can we be safe......?

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Very sorry for your loss. I was pleased that the theives seemed to be leaving Valemount alone so far this year. I simply cannot believe they smashed the gates. Simply balzy man. If you are not safe in a gated compound with video surveillance where can we be safe......?

That's just what I was thinking There's no end to this crap

Sent from my iPhone using

derek shane

Reaction score
Yeah it was my truck and trailer that got stolen, most of my friends think I'm a little excessive how I lock everything down. I only stay in locked or secure places, and don't advertise what I ride. I leave nothing in the back of the truck to provoke. These guys at most part are pros, they are set up before they hit. Truck and trailer set up not far away. All they took as I can tell was the sleds and some riding gear, looks like they didn't have much interest in anything else. Thanks to the Best western for comping our rooms and to the great staff, they were great and sympathetic for our misfortune. Also a thanks to the RCMP they kept us updated sent me pictures so I could see the damage, and have a idea what was missing.

Ironmanstl

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the loss
one of the main reasons I park there was the security

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that's cause if they get caught, and I say if, all they get is a slap on the wrist.

Yuppers, they are gonna need to start hanging these azz clowns on the main drag. Kinda like they used to do to pirates when you were pulling into port.

Sent from my Shoe Phone

ZIG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah it was my truck and trailer that got stolen, most of my friends think I'm a little excessive how I lock everything down. I only stay in locked or secure places, and don't advertise what I ride. I leave nothing in the back of the truck to provoke. These guys at most part are pros, they are set up before they hit. Truck and trailer set up not far away. All they took as I can tell was the sleds and some riding gear, looks like they didn't have much interest in anything else. Thanks to the Best western for comping our rooms and to the great staff, they were great and sympathetic for our misfortune. Also a thanks to the RCMP they kept us updated sent me pictures so I could see the damage, and have a idea what was missing.

What kind of truck was it?

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is is just ford trucks that are getting stolen? Why did they remove the chip feature from their trucks, I have a older GMC 3/4 ton that I put a club on, as I really don't want to lose my sleds should I be looking at a Denver boot too? Going to Valemont in the new year and I really don't feel like being a victim.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is is just ford trucks that are getting stolen? Why did they remove the chip feature from their trucks, I have a older GMC 3/4 ton that I put a club on, as I really don't want to lose my sleds should I be looking at a Denver boot too? Going to Valemont in the new year and I really don't feel like being a victim.

thats all ive ever heard of being stolen in the area.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, 2001-2007 Fords are being targeted throughout the province. This is the first theft in a very long time from the area. Its seems the group from 5 years ago may be back at it? Just to get this straight, this is not a issue specific to any location, these guys are good. You need to protect your stuff where ever you are and if you drive one of these trucks, the rcmp are saying that you should get a club or complete a method of demobilization. If you think you are protected just by going to another location, please be careful. These guys attacked the south for over a month and now maybe have moved up North? Not cool!

The Best West is a secure parking area, it just goes to show these guys are not affraid of anything. The hotel is taking this very serious, they are purchasing extra cameras/sensors(in additions to the many they already have) and have upped strenght of gates etc. The RCMP are adapting to try to deal with this as well. The town is not taking this lightly.

Ride safe and protect your toys!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes, 2001-2007 Fords are being targeted throughout the province. This is the first theft in a very long time from the area. Its seems the group from 5 years ago may be back at it? Just to get this straight, this is not a issue specific to any location, these guys are good. You need to protect your stuff where ever you are and if you drive one of these trucks, the rcmp are saying that you should get a club or complete a method of demobilization. If you think you are protected just by going to another location, please be careful. These guys attacked the south for over a month and now maybe have moved up North? Not cool!

The Best West is a secure parking area, it just goes to show these guys are not affraid of anything. The hotel is taking this very serious, they are purchasing extra cameras/sensors(in additions to the many they already have) and have upped strenght of gates etc. The RCMP are adapting to try to deal with this as well. The town is not taking this lightly.

Ride safe and protect your toys!

it's really nice to hear that the hotel is stepping up their security further than what it already was and to hear that the town itself is very concerned by these issues.

Korey

Reaction score
Hey derek much damage done to the truck?

Jonny Cash

Reaction score
The spy store has some great equipment for tracking these clowns down.Rcmp are short staffed for following these guys.Pack all your hunting gear and let the games begin lol
Yuppers, they are gonna need to start hanging these azz clowns on the main drag. Kinda like they used to do to pirates when you were pulling into port.

Sent from my Shoe Phone

Top Bottom