Train Oops!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Anyone heading down 170st on Sunday morning and seen the train accident. Looks like someone oops! there was an locomotive engine that was smashed into a rail car full of cars. It looked like it just happened recently as there the lights were still on the engine and there was a bunch of CN rail workers gathered around. Looked like quite a mess and someone forgot to switch the tracks back. On the way back from the rally, looks like they got it all cleaned up, the one rail car was parked with the side ripped open and you could see all the damage to the vehicles inside. Hope no one was waiting for one of the new vehicles inside. Im sure they needed a crane to separate the trains, im suprised the rail car didn't tip over, it was leaning alot though. It looked like it was on a Y on the track that wasn't switched. Sorry didn't have the camera out.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
saw the wrecked car this morning on the way in. Looks like it must have created quite a mess.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Three of us in Rons truck and no camera,Sorry scotty!
catmando!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
C'mon Catmando.... No Camera?? :confused: I never ride without one. It's a staple... Spare belt, spare plugs, toilet paper and a Camera :camera:

Well i never do either but my canon said enough is enough and crapped out,to much snow and mud I guess.New one is on the way!
catmando!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
And my Canon just won't quite...adn I take roughly 3000 photos a year.
Hmmm, Future Shop is starting to clear out cameras, you might want to stop by and see...lol...
Ask for CJ in the south store...he will take gooooood care of you.
Well i never do either but my canon said enough is enough and crapped out,to much snow and mud I guess.New one is on the way!
catmando!

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
And my Canon just won't quite...adn I take roughly 3000 photos a year.
Hmmm, Future Shop is starting to clear out cameras, you might want to stop by and see...lol...
Ask for CJ in the south store...he will take gooooood care of you.

hmmm I didn't know CJ worked in the south store. I will be seeing him soon as I also need a good camera and maybe a little more power for my stereo :D

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Just remind him your my best buddy and he will take care of you...better yet tell him you want to sled with him agian and your in...for your own good don't tell him you know me...lol...
Camera's are his speciality but like every kid...he know more about stereos than he should.

Cheerz.

hmmm I didn't know CJ worked in the south store. I will be seeing him soon as I also need a good camera and maybe a little more power for my stereo :D

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sleddbunny, Sumx54... all this talk about cameras and 3000 shots a year etc.,... where are all the pics on Snow & Mud???????? Get posting already! Everybody likes to see the boys photos ya know!:rolleyes: We all like to see those Doo's buried in the snow drifts :D

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Yep, I'm a little behind, I've usually got a bunch to look at on Welcome to Sled Bunny Racing! but haven't got them done yet. For you buddy, I will get on it. I still have some great shots from the Golden ride to post too.
Also consider, maybe some of my shots are not fit for a clean site like this...such as the picture from the Grand Prix last year where the husband poured watter on his wifes t-shurt...hmmm, great shots there....maybe these can make it to sledbunnyracing too.
Cheerz.

Sleddbunny, Sumx54... all this talk about cameras and 3000 shots a year etc.,... where are all the pics on Snow & Mud???????? Get posting already! Everybody likes to see the boys photos ya know!:rolleyes: We all like to see those Doo's buried in the snow drifts :D

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, I'm a little behind, I've usually got a bunch to look at on Welcome to Sled Bunny Racing! but haven't got them done yet. For you buddy, I will get on it. I still have some great shots from the Golden ride to post too.
Also consider, maybe some of my shots are not fit for a clean site like this...such as the picture from the Grand Prix last year where the husband poured watter on his wifes t-shurt...hmmm, great shots there....maybe these can make it to sledbunnyracing too.
Cheerz.

I'll have to check out your site... get those Golden shots posted here... I'm considering heading up there with a few guys this year, heard good things about Golden. As far as the t-shirt shots go... post them too, if she is a spanky! Ok, maybe don't do that...

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Seeing as it was Ric who convinced hher husband to let us take some photos, Ill let him comment on that...
I'll have to check out your site... get those Golden shots posted here... I'm considering heading up there with a few guys this year, heard good things about Golden. As far as the t-shirt shots go... post them too, if she is a spanky! Ok, maybe don't do that...

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
This is why I need a new camera, you can't even make out the big ears on this little fella.

Attachments

• bunny.jpg
    bunny.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 73

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Yep, your in need of a new camera for sure...to make you feel better, there a clear shot of the ears...note the S&M headgear as well...lol...
The ears will likely make a trip to Sicamous this week so if you see themsay hi.
This is why I need a new camera, you can't even make out the big ears on this little fella.

Attachments

• IMG_8736_2_111.jpg
    IMG_8736_2_111.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 79
  • Bunnyears.jpg
    Bunnyears.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 77
Top Bottom