Trailclearing

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trailblazers Fall trail clearing Saturday, 01 November. Meet at the Roadhouse (formerly Ernie O's ) on hwy 43 at 07:00 for breakfast and assignments.
Quads if you have them chainsaws, pruning saws and Machetes are an asset as well. If you don't have equipment, thats ok too, we need throwers as well.
Same again Sunday 02 Nov. and 8 and 9th as well if necessary.

BigRed800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would like to give you a hand but have to work me and misses plan to try and sled there this winter

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is the full triangle rideable or is a bunch of it not maintained?

The Golden Triangle has not been maintained between Swan Hills and Fox Creek. Not sure if there are plans to get it cleaned up this year or not. Will post if we hear any news from the clubs from Swan Hills or Fox Creek.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Golden Triangle has not been maintained between Swan Hills and Fox Creek. Not sure if there are plans to get it cleaned up this year or not. Will post if we hear any news from the clubs from Swan Hills or Fox Creek.

The Swan Hills and Fox Creek clubs haven't had the manpower or the funds for the past few years to maintain more than their own local trail systems. There was talk last year of a committee being struck from the chambers of commerce of the three towns (WCT FC and SH) to get the triangle cleaned up and functioning again. Not too sure what is going on with that.

162 Wizzy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trailblazers Fall trail clearing Saturday, 01 November. Meet at the Roadhouse (formerly Ernie O's ) on hwy 43 at 07:00 for breakfast and assignments.
Quads if you have them chainsaws, pruning saws and Machetes are an asset as well. If you don't have equipment, thats ok too, we need throwers as well.

I'll be there. Can't wait..............it's alot of fun, Hopefully dan has the Rhino back in time.LOL

Tunderin' RT

Reaction score
You know, a few adventurous guys and the right equipment, could clear most of the triangle over the course of a weekend.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Reminder:d:d:beer::beer::d:d

WCTHEMI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will try and make it on the first, supposed to leave to go hunting for a week on the second, hopefully I can have everything ready to go on Friday, then I can come help out.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will try and make it on the first, supposed to leave to go hunting for a week on the second, hopefully I can have everything ready to go on Friday, then I can come help out.

right on, it's usually alot of fun

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

After the wind this past week we are going to need all the help we can get.....

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn thats to bad, I just found out I go in for knee surgery on the 1st, I was really hoping to come lend a hand and meet some fellow riders from around town.......I guess there is always next year to lend a hand,sorry, have a beer for me:d

Top Bottom