Trail lunches

.08rider

Reaction score
We always light a fire and cook smokies and garlic sausage on the hill, it is a great break,with a cold one or two.

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i ussally pack the hot pot with peperoni and garlic sausage but the last ride it was burnt to much snow on the hood i guess. and the saw in the shovel makes a good bread knife to cut the buns for your sandichs quite well!!!

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i ussally pack the hot pot with peperoni and garlic sausage but the last ride it was burnt to much snow on the hood i guess. and the saw in the shovel makes a good bread knife to cut the buns for your sandichs quite well!!!

Do you wrap the garlic sausage in tinfoil or strait into the cooker?

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess I'd better go out and weld the holes up in my shovel tonight and pack some soup mix cause dang thats a good idea. Would people think I'm a redneck if I ate lunch from my shovel and wasn't stranded? :)
When eating from a shovel do you use a spoon or a fork? Or perhaps a spork?

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use pam cooking spray on the underside of my sled to help keep the snow from sticking.......Hmmmmmm you could spray it on your shovel and make grilled,..... or better yet "shovel cheeze sandwiches" .....The versitilty of the alpine shovel seem to be endless.

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use pam cooking spray on the underside of my sled to help keep the snow from sticking.......Hmmmmmm you could spray it on your shovel and make grilled,..... or better yet "shovel cheeze sandwiches" .....The versitilty of the alpine shovel seem to be endless.

that would work good on my sled where my shovel sit over my pipe any ways might have to try that one ride it could just about be a flat top cook top

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you have two blades you have yourself a ....... Alpine panini grill.

when you have this kinda all in one tool, the oppritunities are endless!

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shovel Cheese Sandwiches and Shovel Potluck!!! LMAO I have to wipe the tears out of my eyes just to type!!!! Is there a better way to pass some quiet time at the firehall??? Nothing better than a little S&M reading. Thanks guys!

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey its all about a full belly when your cold. and impervising is the key to the game out back. George Forman has nothing on us.:D:D

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It would beat the hell out of the gas station gut bomb sandwiches and all the rest of that delicious processed stuff......... I could only imagine the looks on peoples faces??????......... as you cook with your shovel, cutting bread with your saw, etc. LMAO .. HHAHAHAha

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
MMMMM stop it..your making me wanna go sledding this instant to try this 'pot luck' and 'Shovel Cheese Sandwiches'

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Neil we have to find a 12 volt adapter to plug into our Yammies and fire up a hotplate!!! Now were cooking!!!

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh I forgot that mine has a bun warmer... the seat compartment is right over the exhaust.

Now your talking Ron, A little inverter action and the oppritunities are unlimited, Who cares about the weight issue.... You all see what I ride!!!! LMAO hahahah :rolling:

Top Bottom