Torco Accelerator - Alberta

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it already hurts, hehe guess main man is not in until tomorrow. it is relatively close to red deer an hr tops. usually going by or in the area. probably send dave out though, he has all the $$$$$$$.$$

thanks for the info mamma.

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dave,

If you can't find it in AB, I get mine from a guy names James at JBT Distributors in Emerald Park, just outside of Regina. He's a good guy. His number is 306-781-0099

The accelerator works good. We use it in a couple of Doo 4Tec turbos we have as well as a couple of 800R's with hi comp heads with good results. One thing to keep in mind, once opened it has a shelf life. I try to keep mine in big ziploc bags between uses to minimize any degredation.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it already hurts, hehe guess main man is not in until tomorrow. it is relatively close to red deer an hr tops. usually going by or in the area. probably send dave out though, he has all the $$$$$$$.$$

thanks for the info mamma.
I sent an e-mail this AM...when we find out I will run out there on Friday or Monday....grab us some.

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys thought this might help you on pricing for the 100ll fuel,

The Vernon Flying Club is the airport at Vernon, B.C.

if you click on the link in that page it will show current prices for alberta and bc ect. at the airports

i think i will be running this in my seld. $1.81 per liter versus $1.60 ish for premium plus lucas booster should equal out to the same. sled was set up to run on 60/40 premium/race so my getting should be fine right?

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dave i have a contack in montana that gets me 110suncor ... price is around 400barrel if i remember right from last year, i need to order some again, once i know for sure, i will pm you

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dave i have a contack in montana that gets me 110suncor ... price is around 400barrel if i remember right from last year, i need to order some again, once i know for sure, i will pm you
Thanks, but I don't want barrels around Fred...trying to get away from the hassel of barrels/jugs/mixing.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks, but I don't want barrels around Fred...trying to get away from the hassel of barrels/jugs/mixing.

i can see dave being tired of mixing, those bubba kegs take a lot out of the ol boy hehe.

how much whiskey, or was that rum did i put in, ah maybe a little more.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK...got an e-mail back from CT Perf....we can get a 5 gal pail of Torco Accelerator for 366 bucks....so that's $0.57 per oz....but if there is a shelf life once it's opened, maybe a 5 gal can is not the way to go.

I can get a six pac of 32 oz cans (192oz) for 190 bucks from Canadian Power Sports

Waiting for a e-mail back from CT about price for 32ox cans....

Last edited:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK...got an e-mail back from CT Perf....we can get a 5 gal pail of Torco Accelerator for 366 bucks....so that's $1.75 per oz. TOO MUCH.

I can get a six pac of 32 oz cans (192oz) for 190 bucks from Canadian Power Sports

Oooooohhhh.... That is NOT the Mamma deal. He musta figured out who Imdoo'n is :)

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oooooohhhh.... That is NOT the Mamma deal. He musta figured out who Imdoo'n is :)
I inverted my math...the stuff works out to 57c an OZ in the 5 gal cans....waiting to see what they charge for a 6 pack of 32 oz cans...I would prefer to keep the business local.

Tang

Reaction score
I made a little spreadsheet to help with changing octane ratio's............maybe it is just to simple.

What do you think?

Attachments

• Octane Ratio of Fuel types.zip
    3.9 KB · Views: 108

Tang

Reaction score
Also looking at the Torco product for increasing octane. I'm looking at sending it to a boarder town near our Saskatchewan boarder and having a buddy that lives 5 minutes from it pick it up.

The 5 gallon pail looks like the best option for cost per oz.

Do you see any issues with bringing this stuff across the boarder? I sent an email to the Torco head office inquiring.

Thanks for the good information

Jamie

charlie99

Reaction score
I'm interested in some also maybe if a guy takes a few cans we will get a better price.

insane customs

Reaction score
torrco dosnt seem to have a shelf life i use to work at ct performance and ran it in my jet boat never seems to go bad and if someone wants it from red deer area i can bring some to sylvan when im out there so its closer

SlowKrawl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, if all you are shooting for is 95 octane, why not run husky 94? I have seen some pretty big power made on husky 94, in cars anyways.

Top Bottom