tools

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
has anyone ever seen or ordered from these guys? Seems their pricing is too good to be true??

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes it sounds too good to be true. I saw one last week on another site for Yamaha inverters, a 2000 for something like $200. I emailed them asking if there was a number I could call because i had a couple questions and never received a reply. I just emailed the kingtool site asking for number to call as well, so we will see if they reply.
I guess these sites are popping up a lot now and are scams, one guy said he found out where his credit card company called about a charge on his card. It was from China and more than what he thought he was spending. Fortunately the credit stopped it.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
has anyone ever seen or ordered from these guys? Seems their pricing is too good to be true??

same ads under different names all over facebook now... You read the comments and a few were taken advantage of, and after 2 months still not a peep from the "company". I saw a $1000 milwaukee tool box for $119(including freight and delivery)…. Hahahaha,,,,, too good to be true :(

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and here is the answer

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DeWalt

Had a B&D belt sander maybe 5

I wouldn't get caught up too much with who owns what brand....I mean some guys buy ski-doo even though it's made by BRP in Quebec!!!! ......lol

I still think Dewalt is a decent brand, even though the parent company is Stanley/B&D

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never would have thought any battery operated impact could ever come close to a 1 inch air impact wrench. Heck it beats the cheaper ones. Just plain amazing.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Air is over. I've been buying the Milwaukee stuff for awhile now and as x-it says will do truck tire. It actually stripped a stud on my trailer. Cheapest place I have found is Lordco.

Top Bottom