ToBe Outerwear sizing?

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey y'all, I was wondering if anyone is running some ToBe gear out there. I'd like to get in to it this year, as it seems to be a more colourful alternative to Klim and MF, while still being a good technical piece of outerwear, yet durable to hold up to what I dish out. According to their website, there are a few dealers in Calgary, but none of them actually seem to be carrying anything. Anyone out there have anything, as I'm trying to judge sizing. According to the website, I should fit a Large. I'm 6' 205 lbs. With gear I would be roughly a 36" waist and a 48" chest with armour. The thing that really throws me about their sizing, is they have a picture of someone wearing the gear, and it says the model is 5'9", 165lbs and wearing a Large. If anyone out there is wearing this gear, and could send me in the right direction for sizing, that would be awesome.
Thanks

cooper

Reaction score
Don't buy it unless you can try it i ordered 2x you can fit 2 of me in here .400.
00 bucks to boot.

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And how is their return policy? I know Mountain Motorsports in Golden has the stuff in stock, at least the One Piece, but I'm not going to be headed Golden way until December.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have some jackets and pants still from there first generation. call 403-938-0930

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a basically new TOBE jacket from last year
I wore it once, still smells new
I am 6'2" 190 lbs and the jacket is a Large
Fits great w a base layer, KLIM inferno fleece and a moto-x chest protector

Im selling mine cheap, PM me if your interested and ill send you pics
also have it listed here in the classifieds

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2XL Klim snow cross pullover I am trying to sell Im 6'1" 200 and this jacket is two big for me . Blue in colour!!pm me if you want pics.

Ride Whistler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm 5'11" 175 lbs and wear Large...there is some room left. I will be carrying TOBE outerwear in my Lodge in Whistler.

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm 5'11" 175 lbs and wear Large...there is some room left. I will be carrying TOBE outerwear in my Lodge in Whistler.

I was wondering what size you wear Chris. I got an email back from Tomas at TOBE, and he said there is a typo on their website. The size that the model is wearing is actually a Medium, and he said I would be a Large.

Top Bottom