Tobe contact information

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too Fat ?? Are you a rep for them by chance?? Sounds like something they would say total joke of a company. Im 5'10" 195 lbs,, bought a Large size and the suit is big.. Customer service and quality are crap..

That is a great picture of ****ty workmanship. 100% warranty approved. I guess TOBE is going to find out that the cost of warranting the product and standing behind a product with customer service would have been far better than ignoring clients that gave them a chance. The internet is a great marketing tool for everyone including customers with bad experiences. It seems to be a downward trend that Tobe is following, bad product + bad customer service = no integrity. I guess their sales coincide with the price of oil?

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am not a rep
One guy gets a rip , and it's all over
lol
what eves
u say urs and I will say mine

I don't think u followed up that hard with geting a new jacket

again ! Ditch it or stich it and go for a ride

jrusher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is a great picture of ****ty workmanship. 100% warranty approved. I guess TOBE is going to find out that the cost of warranting the product and standing behind a product with customer service would have been far better than ignoring clients that gave them a chance. The internet is a great marketing tool for everyone including customers with bad experiences. It seems to be a downward trend that Tobe is following, bad product + bad customer service = no integrity. I guess their sales coincide with the price of oil?
Yup exactly word travels fast ! Its wasnt a big deal to get it fixed just a piss off when you send them all your info and pics etc two times and then hear nothing in return

Top Bottom