Tobe contact information

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have my gear getting looked at by Tobe for warranty consideration, but I'm being treated very poorly and the communication has been very poor as they will only e mail and not give me a contact number to speak to somebody. I'm just wondering if anybody has a sales rep or possibly the general managers headquarters number. ( I have googled this and the number shown hasn't worked) I have purchased quite of bit of the tobe products and like the gear so I'm looking to give them a chance to see if I can get a different rep to take a look at the case as the one I'm dealing with has been very painful to deal with. If I can't get anywhere I will let others know the story so they can make a educated decision on buying gear but I will be trying to explore every avenue before I do that as I understand I may have just got a poor rep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DPike

Reaction score
Looks like they have switched their distribution to MSD out of Golden, I would contact them and can say they provide great service! -

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Better yet- just show up at the front door. Avalanche Safety Solutions is there store front. 802 9th St N, Golden

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tomas from tobe is looking into this. Quick response from him sent him all the e mails and tracking of the issue, we will see what his reply is. Thank for the help guys. I will keep you posted.

thunder44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to know how your warranty claim is going. I have had no luck at all. I have a Onsie that is a year old that looks worse than my 6 year old Klim Gear. Even my Ski Doo Brand gear that is is old looks beeter. The teeth have come out of the Zipper and all the lining is falling apart. No Warranty at all so far .

Tomas from tobe is looking into this. Quick response from him sent him all the e mails and tracking of the issue, we will see what his reply is. Thank for the help guys. I will keep you posted.

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to know how your warranty claim is going. I have had no luck at all. I have a Onsie that is a year old that looks worse than my 6 year old Klim Gear. Even my Ski Doo Brand gear that is is old looks beeter. The teeth have come out of the Zipper and all the lining is falling apart. No Warranty at all so far .

Nothing, got one e mail from Tomas and he hasn't replied to anything else since, I've tried him a couple of times. Also was able to track down a managers number for Canada but he will never answer the phone and his voicemail is always full. This has been the worst company to deal with as far as warranty. The answer I got on my monosuit that pulled the seam was the best they would do is give me 50% off a new one ( why would I buy another if this one only lasted 6 riding days) or they would stitch up mine and it would not be aesthetically pleasing. I normally would have purchased klim but I was told by a rep at the sled show that tobe warranty is second to none and they have very few failures.

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a hold of the manager a bit after I posted. He is currently out of town and will look into this on Tuesday. I was also told that their general rule is if a panel is ripped that they will not warranty it even if the seam failure is the cause. I plead my case and we will see how it works out. I am not holding my breathe for this. I have had a lot of gear and never have I had the issues that I have had with a warranty claim like this or take something up this far up the chain to get a real answer.

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Note to self "Don't buy TOBE Gear" Thanks for the post. I was seriously thinking about spending a lot of money on some new gear next season and TOBE was on the top of my want list.

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Note to self "Don't buy TOBE Gear" Thanks for the post. I was seriously thinking about spending a lot of money on some new gear next season and TOBE was on the top of my want list.

One would think the fact that TOBE gear is the ugliest **** out there would be a deterrent enough not to buy it. Guess some sledders will follow any trend...cough, cough white oakley..cough... monster energy guy.;)

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One would think the fact that TOBE gear is the ugliest **** out there would be a deterrent enough not to buy it. Guess some sledders will follow any trend...cough, cough white oakley..cough... monster energy guy.;)

My apologies I guess everybody should get black gear...

jrusher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a seam give way last season after first ride with my tobe mono suit .. Sent them emails an pics started a claim file no response . this season got the new Canadian reps contact info sent in same pics and old emails from year before opened a claim file same BS no response no returned calls . Zero customer service what a joke they are and suit is poor quality more issues this season. Never again

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
U must be to fat for ur mono suit
or u bought a size to small for a seam to rip ?

my tobe rules
and I have never have had a prob with it 2 seasons now

Is the strongest mono suit out there

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

my tobe rules

Got fitted straight from tobe at the sled show so there goes your theory there. I liked the fit of the suit for the few times I wore it, but for a rider like me to blow it out in a few rides and others having the same issues tells me something different. My suit was fine until I went for warranty so enjoy yours until then.

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just go stitch it up and ride
i wont need warranty for my tobe
something is telling me u haven't told the hole story here ?
post a pic of ur rip if it's that bad
warranty dosent cover everything u do with ur gear

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just go stitch it up and ride
i wont need warranty for my tobe
something is telling me u haven't told the hole story here ?
post a pic of ur rip if it's that bad
warranty dosent cover everything u do with ur gear

Pm me if you want all the back and fourth e mails with them and all the pictures. As you can see I started this to get contact info and try to get ahold of somebody different cause I wasn't pleased with the service. So if your happy with your gear good for you hope it keeps holding up well. I just shared my experience of the whole thing and I think I have given them a very fair chance but from what others have shared with me they have had similar issues. So I'll let others make their own opinions. But if your interested I'll sell you mine with it's the seam failure and rip you can fix it and see how well it will hold up after that! Seems like I caught a sore spot for you?

Last edited:

jrusher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too Fat ?? Are you a rep for them by chance?? Sounds like something they would say total joke of a company. Im 5'10" 195 lbs,, bought a Large size and the suit is big.. Customer service and quality are crap..

my tobe rules

Attachments

• IMG_3362.JPG
    IMG_3362.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 92
Top Bottom