tires

speenz21

Reaction score
so im wondering wat should i purchace for all around descend in mud and for everthing else latly if been in the mud but i use my quad for everything hunting fishing and ofcourse playing around in mud and trails etc,

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have maxxis mudbugs and LOVE them. not so aggressive that they rattle down the trail, but plenty aggressive enough for the mud. and i've found them to be very durable. have about 5000km on mine now, in all kinds of terrain(rocks, mud, skeg, hardpack tail), and no issues. nice and light too

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am trying maxxis bighorns. Seem good so far.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Mikehunt

Reaction score
i have maxxis mudbugs and LOVE them. not so aggressive that they rattle down the trail, but plenty aggressive enough for the mud. and i've found them to be very durable. have about 5000km on mine now, in all kinds of terrain(rocks, mud, skeg, hardpack tail), and no issues. nice and light too

X2 I have 5400km on mine

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know lots of people on here don't like the mud lites but i have had good luck with them. To me the are a great all around tire but if you end up in the mud more than anything i would go with the zillas. I found the mud lites really shine in the snow.

tirewiz

Reaction score
I run maxxis Zilla's and they are awesome! I use to run Mudizillas but they were way heavy and buried you really quick. If you air the Zilla's down to 5 lbs they ride prettty smooth. My dad sells aftermarket wheels and tires let me know if you want a quote

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am trying maxxis bighorns. Seem good so far.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I am running 28" Zillas, love them compared to my old 27" Vampires. We rode with a couple of Razer S's with Bighorns on May Long...totally impressive, they went everywhere I did.

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maxxis bighorns, siad it before and will say it again BEST ALL AROUND tire there is.

enjoy your quest.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am running 28" Zillas, love them compared to my old 27" Vampires. We rode with a couple of Razer S's with Bighorns on May Long...totally impressive, they went everywhere I did.

And I have seen you ride..:rolling::beer::beer:

putang59

Reaction score
I have ran mudlights which are junk. Not much better than stock IMO. I had a set of mudbugs and really liked them. They wore fast, but rode pretty smooth, I never went with the mudzilla's because I did not want the power loss with the big lugs. But in retrospect I should of done it because the power loss was quite a bit with the mudbugs. Now I am riding a more powerfull machine I am going with the 28" zillas THey are suppose to be really good. A few places i checked gave me a 5 month backorder but finally found a supplier. If the highlifter tires were easier to get then get them. THey are rated really well. I think overall the list was showed zilla's tied for 5th.

408stroker5.0

Reaction score
I'm running Pitbull Growlers....Best Overall ATV Tire I've ever used...Great/Comfortable On Trail's, & Great in mud/snow etc. etc. Run circle's around guy's with Mud-light's, Bighorn's etc. The fact that they look great is another added bonus.

Top Bottom