Time to install the ramp

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Guys, It may be able to get out and help, wont know until later in week, (thursday/friday). I don't see where the bridge is going in, (probably my lack of computer skills, i tried to post this 3 times) Please let me know When and where, ill do my best to get out and help if i can.

Cheers!:beer:

let us know who you are and how to contact you and we can give you firm details!

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We can use a few helping hands to put the ramp in this weekend , We will post details here as soon as we have times and dates

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We will meet at the truck stop north of Fawcett Alberta at 9:00 AM Saturday and Sunday if needed. We have a coffee there and breakfast for those hungry. From there a short drive and unload. We will assembly the ramp and call it a day. Lots to see and doo. IF we get at a stage that we can call it a day you can go and explore the area for a short run if you want. We will have a fire going to keep warm and cook a wiener if your hungry. Easy day really peeps just a little effort when needed. If you have a rechargeable drill or driver please bring it along all charged up. With the cool area they lose their charge faster. More the better we have on hand.

Thanks Without volunteers we are nothing.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: PDQ

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
We will meet at the truck stop north of Fawcett Alberta at 9:00 AM Saturday and Sunday if needed. We have a coffee there and breakfast for those hungry. From there a short drive and unload. We will assembly the ramp and call it a day. Lots to see and doo. IF we get at a stage that we can call it a day you can go and explore the area for a short run if you want. We will have a fire going to keep warm and cook a wiener if your hungry. Easy day really peeps just a little effort when needed. If you have a rechargeable drill or driver please bring it along all charged up. With the cool area they lose their charge faster. More the better we have on hand.

I'm confident we can get it put back and assembled in one day! Will bring the drill & bits.

Don't forget the screws & lag bolts, the gator glides, and whatever else we lugged back from up there!

See you Friday night for coffee.

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

WHAT GLEN SAID; SHOULD BE A GOOD DAY TO BILD A RAMP -- WEATHER I SUPPOSED TO BE NICE ONLY -5c at last report.. SEE YOU THERE >

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nuts, can't make it, staying on the Coast looking into private surgery. Someone else will have to step in it so you can laugh at him instead for the rest of the year...

Peter you can be the Staging area parking patrol ad Trail pass guy

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Still looking for some helpers for the weekend. Please

loaded, tied and tarped the sleds last night, Drill batteries were on charge last night. should be ready to go!

Who else is coming out? It's not all work, lots of laughs and some fun. Was an adventure installing the ramp last year!

TCST-River-Ramp-2.jpg TCST-River-Ramp-1.jpg

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Skelton crew for Saturday. We will get done what we can. Better for Sunday more helpers lets hope we can get it done Saturday and have fun Sunday riding out there

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Skelton crew for Saturday. We will get done what we can. Better for Sunday more helpers lets hope we can get it done Saturday and have fun Sunday riding out there

now you want 2 days of commitment? what is this a job? I'm claiming OT!

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
1 hour to go on Sunday then off for a ride. Today was great got it done with us and two different group of riders. Crew from Barrhead and a large group from Morniville. These guys helped. Thanks for the hand.
Snow is better than ever. More than last year already.
Sara will post pics
We just need to attatch handrails and off we go on a ride an pack some tail

Thanks Sara, Tyler and Don or the help as always. You guys are the best

Last edited:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My boy, Summitric's boy and 4 other 20 something guys are head'n to Swan Hills tomorrow.
First I had no gear and now I have a cold. Sucks to be me.

Sent from my phone ---- is anyone listening ?

Perfect more snow for us. Enjoy your day and 3+ hour drive 1 way

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
OK we got the ramp finished and ready for use. Went down the trail cleared the faceslappers and trees that were down. Set the trail with the trailpacker that Don made from the culvert Roadtech gave us. Worked great set up fast. Good snow for sure.
Cant show pics yet

• Thanks

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a great day . Deep snow . No tracks . Well not until Sara , Tyler and Matt got to the FROLIC ZONE and well lets just say we don't need to groom that area LOL . Anyway a great big THANK YOU to our young member helpers for a job WELL DONE . :beer:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Had a great day . Deep snow . No tracks . Well not until Sara , Tyler and Matt got to the FROLIC ZONE and well lets just say we don't need to groom that area LOL . Anyway a great big THANK YOU to our young member helpers for a job WELL DONE . :beer:

Good weekend all around, was awesome to see the guys from Barrhead show up and help out, and for those other guys to give us a hand so they could get off the river on Saturday.

Good ride yesterday for sure, but I'm sore today......

Top Bottom