Timbersled intake

dbar7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im getting a 2012 free ride and Just wondering if anyone's running the timbersled intake on the e techs? I know they relocated the intake on them, but I've been hearing mixed things if it's better or worst? I was thinking just going to the timbersled so I don't have to worry...any feedback would be awesome

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im getting a 2012 free ride and Just wondering if anyone's running the timbersled intake on the e techs? I know they relocated the intake on them, but I've been hearing mixed things if it's better or worst? I was thinking just going to the timbersled so I don't have to worry...any feedback would be awesome

Did the Timbersled pods on my RT worked great on it. Been told that cold air intake is better than the pods for the 800's. I hear tell that Pete and Al at the sled shed in Revy have a custom air box and cold air intake that works well.:beer::d

Octane

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the stock intake on xp's are more than sufficient unless you plan on running 200+ horse.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your sled will go up the hill fast pods are all you need.

this aint your old wedge kev. theres these things called sensors on the new sleds. they dont tend to run to well without them.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this aint your old wedge kev. theres these things called sensors on the new sleds. they dont tend to run to well without them.

Not that I'm with LHF on this one but the timbersled has mounts for the sensors. The stock intake for doo on the RT was garbage and I'm still not convinced that the stock airbox on the Xp is the best. Like I said the boys at the Sled Shed have a great system for around 300 bucks think it was around there. Dump all the extra plastic. A quick call to the Shed will clear it up ask for Al or Pete those guys put alot of ride time in a season and their stuff is tried and tested JMHO.:beer::d

Top Bottom