Timbersled frt end on XP

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried one of these sets before??

If your talking about the Barkbuster A arms. I had a set on my XP, probably wouldnt buy em again. Main reason is i seem to seek out snow covered rocks and they are weaker than stock, more expensive to replace and usually a longer wait to get the parts.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your talking about the Barkbuster A arms. I had a set on my XP, probably wouldnt buy em again. Main reason is i seem to seek out snow covered rocks and they are weaker than stock, more expensive to replace and usually a longer wait to get the parts.

Question is did you have to replace the s or e module after bending your a- arm if you didn't than I believe they may be worth it. How much for a complete set?
I tweaked a lower arm and the final bill was over 1000 because the s module needed to be replaced.

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Question is did you have to replace the s or e module after bending your a- arm if you didn't than I believe they may be worth it. How much for a complete set?
I tweaked a lower arm and the final bill was over 1000 because the s module needed to be replaced.

No luckily for me i haven't had to. Bent a couple factory lowers too and somehow didn't total my S or E module. Now i run those A arm protectors from Doo. They look totally corny but i haven't bent an arm yet with them. Seem to help with glancing over rocks rather than catching between the bars and bending.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Without looking up the specs of the Timbersled, what benefits are you looking at gaining with their set up?

If you might be looking at a lighter weight set up, and either narrow, stock or wide stance I would atleast have a look at Alternative Impact titanium package.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out alternativeimpact.com Dan has some really nice chromoly and titanium stuff and VERY well priced

Deano

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Without looking up the specs of the Timbersled, what benefits are you looking at gaining with their set up?

If you might be looking at a lighter weight set up, and either narrow, stock or wide stance I would atleast have a look at Alternative Impact titanium package.

it appears it was a drunken random post lol......

I lkike the idea of bending arms instead of the s or e module but i tend to fold things not bend:confused:

Top Bottom