Throw me a bone!

Fullthrottle

Reaction score
Okay Throw me a bone here!!! I have looked all over for the so called maps of Renshaw and I can't find anything except for the main map you can find at every corner store in McBride. HELP!!!!!!!!

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pay attention,....

look for a thread called "areas in renshaw" in the McBride forum, look on page 2 of that thread, about half way down you'll see a post by Dea10 (me) that has a google map with some info on it.

It shows the main riding areas and a couple of back areas too. We've been way further back than whats shown on this map, but you'll need to figure that out on your own. PLEASE be smart about going into the back, just because its on a map, doesn't mean you can always get there, AND BACK.

Fullthrottle

Reaction score
Pay attention,....

look for a thread called "areas in renshaw" in the McBride forum, look on page 2 of that thread, about half way down you'll see a post by Dea10 (me) that has a google map with some info on it.

It shows the main riding areas and a couple of back areas too. We've been way further back than whats shown on this map, but you'll need to figure that out on your own. PLEASE be smart about going into the back, just because its on a map, doesn't mean you can always get there, AND BACK.

thank-you:)

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Pay attention,....

AND IF YOU DOO GO INTO THE BACK.... WATCH THE WEATHER... I KNOW OF MORE THAN A FEW PEOPLE THAT WERE STRANDED WHEN THE WEATHER TURNED BAD IN THE MATTER OF AN HOUR AND WERE UNABLE TO SEE TO GET OUT OF THE BACKSIDES!!! ALWAYS WATCH TO THE WEST AND NORTH WEST FOR INCOMING BAD WEATHER!!!!

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Indeed, you are correct.

We got caught out by Spirit Lake back in January, and the large touch screen full color GPS (Zumo550) earned its money that afternoon. We literally drove out with Myself and Powderhound staring at our GPS's, travelling 10 MPH, just following a little line on the screen, and the other 6 guys following VERY close behind us. Without the electronics, we might have been in for a long night.

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a mount on the Rhino too

GPS pic.jpg

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey sledbunny, I'm assuming that it was you we seen in the ant hills on March 29. Unless there is more than one guy running around with bunny ears stuck on his helmut!!!!

You guys were boondockin in the far south portion of the anthills, one of your guys spent more time chasin his own sled than riding it.

Looked like you were having a pretty good time out there, I know we were.

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Garmin Zumo 550, 3.5 inch touch screen, waterproof, blue tooth, mp3, made specifically for motorcycles and atv's with a locking mount, works great!!! 4 of us have them now, we highly recommend it

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
You guys were boondockin in the far south portion of the anthills, one of your guys spent more time chasin his own sled than riding it.

That was all of us, we have some video's of some of the fun we had in the snowandmud tube section, check out the vids..

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
For sure that was me...not many "nut cases" out there that are willing to wear rabbit ears on the helmet. You should have buzzed over and said Boooo.
More time chasing than riding, that would be Catmandoo on Bbtoys borrowed Rev. He was trying to get the lay down turn figured out. In the end he did well.

Next time come and say hi.

Cheerz.

Hey sledbunny, I'm assuming that it was you we seen in the ant hills on March 29. Unless there is more than one guy running around with bunny ears stuck on his helmut!!!!

Last edited:

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That white line goes to heaven, and even a little further, and I'm not posting that map, you guys can figure that one out on your own, after you rig up with a decent GPS. I don't want your stranded asses on my conscience.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've followed that white line to heaven many times......heaven can look a lot like the Morkil River area:cool: and Shale Mountain.:D

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its all about the size of your gas can beyond that point.

I'm sure we're not the only guys to get back there, but there are not too many tracks, EVER.!!!

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I belive that line heads to Spirit Lake. Love that place, always find fresh snow. Large gas cans are a must. This pic is on spirit lake in the spring of 06.

Attachments

• KAST crew.jpg
    KAST crew.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 75
Top Bottom