thoughts on peaks lodge

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mmmmmmm.

I could sure go for a zalas steak or pizza.

Dammit snopro. Now I'm hungry

from my HTC

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks guys zalas it is :) im part greek and this will be a good dinner im sure :)
im going to call them and make a reservation for friday night. reservation will be under tyler bing if anyone wants to come out for a drink or meal? once i know a time i will post back.

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh ya they have a limo that will pick ya up and bring ya back. For free.

Make sure u tip the driver tho. He puts up with some people's children.

That's worth it right there.

from my HTC

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your kidding right? if your for real. how do i get in touch with them about this? do i ask zalas or peaks lodge? i will for sure being doing this for her :D

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your kidding right? if your for real. how do i get in touch with them about this? do i ask zalas or peaks lodge? i will for sure being doing this for her :D

Give Zala's a call and tell them why you want the limo and they will take care of you.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Zalas has the limo. Call them to reserve it when you do your reservation. Maybe I'll see you there. My crew is 8 guys so not sure what our plans are

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks ill call them back right away and reserve it. my reservations are for friday night at 6:30 under tyler bing i have a table for 9 people right now.. but they offered me the dinning room that can seat up to 28 people.. would be something to fill the whole room with all us sledders. the wife might be a little shy but she would like it tho and always remember it :)
ill post back later tonight with more info

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
U want the lounge ( sleders pub)

Oh crap been so long since it hasn't been full to get in there I forget what it says

Help snopro. What does it say to the lounge ??

from my HTC

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
k guys thanks for the tip on the limo, it has been booked. and they have opened up the dinning room to the lounge now. or so they tell me. so as of right now i have a time for 6:30 and up to 9 people but if any of you want to come join us please feel welcome to do so. send me a private message or reply here with a count of people and i will add you to the group.

were always looking to meet new sledders.

assaultbear

Reaction score
Just returned from another great stay at Peaks Lodge. Alec and staff were great as always, he even spent a day showing a couple prairie boys a local of the beaten track area. Awesome again. Thanks.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hows the trail holding up from peaks, does it have enough coverage to still be rideable March 20th or so

peakslodge

Reaction score
Hows the trail holding up from peaks, does it have enough coverage to still be rideable March 20th or so

So far the snow is good, no bare patches!! We have had unusually warm weather for this time of year, I am sure that it will be fine for another couple weeks but you will have to give us a call closer to the date! 2508372125

Top Bottom