Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no it s all good now!!!!!

Truedum is going to go over there and have a talk with them he will be giving them a stern talking to.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Good thing we have these guns laws here huh Larry??? If it comes here we wouldn't have the means to protect ourselves. Just like those poor people. Cops come to take pics and statements after the fact. Pretty scary stuff.
That's exactly what is happening now. They are trying to figure out how it happened. Would sure be nice if these attacks could be prevented.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think we need to allow concealed carry. You must have lived here for minimum 30 years though as a prerequisite. I am pretty confident in saying you wouldn't see successful attacks in Texas.

Marley

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I had rocket launcher...
That is the problem. Some mis-guided soul has one.
And he is convinced that somebody should die.

Why...?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no idea why? sure hope this all just goes away! but i don't think so.

turbo392

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think we need to allow concealed carry. You must have lived here for minimum 30 years though as a prerequisite. I am pretty confident in saying you wouldn't see successful attacks in Texas.

All the sucessful attacks in Texas are fellow Texans with gun permits that lived there for 30 years, so your logical is a little flawed.

Last edited:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's a way to stop this .. It just takes guts and a back bone.....and it would not be politically correct. It would work however....
Where's Ronald Regan when you need him.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drastic times =drastic measures....start sending all Muslims back to their respective country's ASAP. Radical , peaceful , I don't care..... Zero immigration to any Muslim , period. In six months you will find out who the bad apples are....

The radical ones seem to have no problem killing innocent non Muslims all over the world, it's time we got serious here...
it's time that the "good ones" realized we have had enough of their bad apples and they all pay the price... Just like their victims do!!

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are all radicals IMO. If they weren't, they would stand up and condemn these terrorist attacks. But they don't and I'm sure it's because they actually support it.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At this point, there is no clearly defined group who is responsible...

But yes, blame it on muslims, because they are all evil.

A handful of people, go on a ravage and kill many.

They will be identified and become celebrities to their acts, and spurring copycat incidences in the future.

You just see. These people should be identified as terrorists, and not even have the chance of glory they seek.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At this point, there is no clearly defined group who is responsible...

But yes, blame it on muslims,
because they are all evil.

A handful of people, go on a ravage and kill many.

They will be identified and become celebrities to their acts, and spurring copycat incidences in the future.

You just see. These people should be identified as terrorists, and not even have the chance of glory they seek.

well Cuso, I doubt it was the Catholics ...............

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When you invade another nation, drop ten's of thousands of bomb's and kill
a couple hundred thousand people, who would have thought there would be
any back lash?
Who would have thought anyone might be a little miffed after westerner's have been killing civilian's
in their country everyday for the last ten year's.
I am outraged anytime any civilian of any color get's killed. (not like most that just cry when it's
white people that pay the price for the wrong's that other's have done )

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It could be a group of college cultists for all we know.

I am sure you pinned it down to Syrian migrants...

I have not pinned it down to any group....you seem to be stepping forward in your Muslim protection mode....

Chances are it may be a Muslim group before it be a Catholic group.....just saying.

You have your right to protect the Muslims....I don't think I will just yet.....

Top Bottom