This place sure seems!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah not much action here these days.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's summer. Sleds are parked. Time to bust out the downhill bike and hit the lakes!

Reactions: Dmf

Allseasons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup. All forums pretty quiet. For once in my life, wishing time would fly by to December

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey moderators, would it be possible that when you ignore someone, not just their individual posts, but the threads they create are also hidden?

I accidentally wandered into another Douche MacGouche thread and even with the main post ignored, someone inevitably quotes it. I instantly lost a bunch of brain cells because of this and it really isn't fair for those of us who don't have many left. I was saving those to kill this weekend with cold beverages.

Anyway, just my five cents (rounded up because we don't have pennies any more.)

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boring since I went away?
It's gotten over moderated, still some great info, but the over the top thing on moderation, lots of the old timers just read the occasional bit, come back a month later and you can pick up everything in a couple hours and go silent for a month or 2.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's gotten over moderated, still some great info, but the over the top thing on moderation, lots of the old timers just read the occasional bit, come back a month later and you can pick up everything in a couple hours and go silent for a month or 2.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Yup!!

wiffler79

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of info here forsure, but yeah missing the freak, always good for laughs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom