thinking about trading???

Keng

Reaction score
i have a 2008 polaris rmk 700 155 and i was/am thinking about trading it on a 2010 assult rmk.. what do you guys think. just worried that might not like the sled.. being its a little shorter and with a smaller lug any opinions? upgrades i should/must do?

Octane

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the biggest problem with the assaults is the track. if you could put a better track on an assualt they'd be an amazing backcountry machine, but because the paddles are so stiff and condition specific its not a very good all around sled. I'd stay with the 700 if i were in your position.

Rider38

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah its called Assault RMK 146,so I am sure you could change your track length, NO?

Keng

Reaction score
sle dhas just over 2100 miles on it. and dealer offerd me 7000 on a trade in. still has warrantee till dec 21 2010, i just find the set up with the suspension not good for my riding style. find it a little too soft. and did i mention im in northern ontario.. so still trying to decide.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode one last year in Valemount. I found it very hard to maneuver. It's too wide for my liking, and the track trenched quite of bit in the powder. My dad's 600 155" would easily outclimb it; however, in Ontario that doesn't matter, and frankly I'm not sure why you're getting anything beyond a 136". JMO

Keng

Reaction score
still get lots of powder around here where i go. was just thinking about getting a new one.. lower paymets. lol.

Top Bottom