Thieves!!!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
U know what u said that's all that matters , who cares about them
I thought the reason you posted on a forum was for others to read it. Didn't realize that incomprehensible drivel that only yourself can decipher was the new norm. I will do my best to modify my behavior.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I'm terribly sorry if I have offended anyone. I wasn't trying to be a dick or cause a great big huge piss ing match. I was merely pointing out that your post made no sense.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I thought the reason you posted on a forum was for others to read it. Didn't realize that incomprehensible drivel that only yourself can decipher was the new norm. I will do my best to modify my behavior.
Did you get Audrey to write this for you? :D

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
But back on topic, for a bit ;)

One of our Supes came to the office yesterday, with no tailgate on his truck. Apparently someone stole it Thursday night, and left all his tools alone, that were in his unlocked truck. Which makes no sense to me???

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

One of our Supes came to the office yesterday, with no tailgate on his truck. Apparently someone stole it Thursday night, and left all his tools alone, that were in his unlocked truck. Which makes no sense to me???

SOunds like someone had an accident with there truck and didnt want to pay to fix it, so they just ripped off someones tailgate.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I hardly recall a drunkin night in red deer, Billy bobs parking lot

Switching tail gates on trucks with different trucks lol, u know red and white, blue and black and so on

Top Bottom