Reaction score
^^^Holy squirrel.... Where?? Lol

Crashed and fled on quad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seen a post somewhere, that they are using picker trucks to lift out of a box of a pick up, with the pick up blocked in

If the crack heads want it, they will take it, chained down and all

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seen a post somewhere, that they are using picker trucks to lift out of a box of a pick up, with the pick up blocked in

If the crack heads want it, they will take it, chained down and all

I think crack heads steal trucks with keys in them, shop lift at walmart etc. using a picker is way out of their league.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Worthy of a little green rep!

Did you figure that one out Geoff?????

Did he just admit to a bit of thievery in the capri hotel parking lot??? Sounds like a bit of redneck fun( stupiddity). Likely cost a few guys some money, could have ended up in a bit of time being spent down at bowden on the governments dime!!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did he just admit to a bit of thievery in the capri hotel parking lot??? Sounds like a bit of redneck fun( stupiddity). Likely cost a few guys some money, could have ended up in a bit of time being spent down at bowden on the governments dime!!
Redneck drunkin fun

Can't admit to it all, can't recall much, more hearsay on the nights events

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Theft seems to be picking up here in Bonnyville, too. T&T was broken into twice in the past 3 weeks, the first night they got nothing, they next time they got 2 ATVs. But it's not just our dealership, it's really getting bad everywhere.

My husband had both of our F350s parked at the Ford dealership being repaired after attempted thefts of both, while there they got burgled again! On one they broke in, popped the hood, stole his entire aftermarket air intake and other goodies, the other truck had the all the aftermarket lights stolen, plus someone had crawled underneath and stolen the starter. Not even kidding.

The drug problem is still here, the money for drugs is disappearing. I hope it doesn't get much worse, but afraid that it will :/

Top Bottom