Theft at the Clemina cabin.

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com
Just wanted to let the person who took my gas caddy tie down know that you are welcome…you must have needed it more then I.

We stopped for 10 min to heat some food up on the fire and you had the balls to take it off my sled well a crowd hung out enjoying the day.

The assumption that there is honour amongst sledders is gone. Hope you are proud of your ill gotten gain…enjoy it.

Anyone looking to sell a fuel tie down for an REV can PM me…now in the market for one.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BRUTAL
And why if you need it so bad . Just ask for help for what ever reason you needed it. Was it to get your own down the hill so you didnt have to crotch ride it:confused:
Guys work to hard to their toys, last thing a guy wants to be worried about is gear on the hill.

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow i thought that sledders had more class than that, i am not impressed, that is bullsh&t.

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Similar last year left gas at cabin came back later that day to fill up and out of the 3 cans we had the premium gas was gone but the 2 regular gas cans were full. But they did leave a 10 dollar bill for 20l of fuel. How the f&$k am i going to burn the 10 spot to get down the hill.

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, same thing happened to our group on Climena last year. Dropped 4 cans of fuel off at the cabin and 2 where gone plus all the tiedowns. And of course the guy that needed the fuel was running c-12. Nice tow down the hill for him.

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, same thing happened to our group on Climena last year. Dropped 4 cans of fuel off at the cabin and 2 where gone plus all the tiedowns. And of course the guy that needed the fuel was running c-12. Nice tow down the hill for him.

We always burry our cans in the trees some where off the beaten path.
There are thieves in every walk of life the sledding community is no exception trust no one. CYA!! :nono:

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It really sucks having to worry about getting your chit stolen up on the mountain.........I wonder if a guy shoudl even leave the in the sled when he goes to warm up??

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It really sucks having to worry about getting your chit stolen up on the mountain.........I wonder if a guy shoudl even leave the in the sled when he goes to warm up??
I remember hearing of a guy that had his sled stolen from the cabin at Clemina while he was inside 2 years ago......

Snowdoogie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hearing crap like this, realy makes me want to go to the mountians.
I think i'll stick to my day trips close to home.

Can't trust anyone.

SD

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that's bs time for some frontier justice, tall tree and a rope!!!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a couple years ago at allan someone drove off with a sled from the cabin. the guy was so mad they are lucky he didnt catch them haha. i always wonder now when i see people doubling up the hill now.

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a couple years ago at allan someone drove off with a sled from the cabin. the guy was so mad they are lucky he didnt catch them haha. i always wonder now when i see people doubling up the hill now.

We have known about this for a few years we allways tell every one to pull your tether in our groups and we keep looking out side when ever we hear a machine start to make sure it's not ours. CYA! Don't miss out because of low lifes. :banned:

RockyMtn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I won't leave my key in ever.!! Never have.! Not even on local rally's around home.My only concern is that it might fall out of my pocket while digging around for goggle wipes or my wallet, and get stepped into the snow.!..:eek:

badmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I won't leave my key in ever.!! Never have.! Not even on local rally's around home.My only concern is that it might fall out of my pocket while digging around for goggle wipes or my wallet, and get stepped into the snow.!..:eek:

dont you leave the tether attached to your jacket? works well for us.:)

RockyMtn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Couldn't imagine me attatching the ignition key to my coat while riding...possibly tear the ignition from the machine if or when I got bucked off....:eek:! I suppose I could attatch the key to a teather when not riding.... and remove it when I ride......:Ponder:...:d

......:wtg:

CHEERS!!!

Top Bottom