the reveal

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good grief... I jokingly predicted this back after the XP release...

A-Arm/Ski Spindle Boot Grip
REV-XM sleds have boot grips on the A-arm where it attaches to the top of the ski-spindle to provide a forward boot perch. Some riders want to get so far forward in extreme slow speed moves on the sled, that they have one leg on the running board, and another on the top of the ski spindle.

Rneddel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really dont understand what all of the hype has been about? Kept hearing the term "game changer" being thrown around. I dont get it? So basically the same as a 2012 with suspension that pivots slightly, and a track that folds over? I cant say for sure because I havent ridden one........but I would think it would be more of a hinderance than an asset for real mountain riding? I WANT to be able to dig my track in perpendicular to the slope.......not have it mold to the shape of the hill.

Dont get me wrong, the summits are still great sleds. But they really need to address their ballooning wieght. My last 5 or so sleds have been summits but Polaris definitely has me looking. There is nothing like a 400lbs sled in the mountains. Even if they dont have the same power as doo.

they have only switched chassis, from the one theyve had for 10 years, nothing much ahhaha

site still works for me!!

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they have only switched chassis, from the one theyve had for 10 years, nothing much ahhaha

site still works for me!!

Looks like an XP that needs to go on a diet. Don't see it as an all new chassis, more like new running boards and plastics.

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't need to they side hill like a billy goat as is and do not feel like a water buffalo to tip onto its side. Doo knows this that's why the fancy skid and track!!!

And that foot rest on the spindle so you have a chance wrestling it. Can't say my feet have been anywhere near there lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OH well keep mine for another yr, get some more mods this summer. Wait for 2014 now.

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So much negativity, they finally have a new rigid grab strap and stiffer running board edges, those sound like good things!!

Last edited:

andrew3399

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your so right more positives! How about that hill climbing boon docking glove box advantage!

TheMuffinMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So Polaris releases basically the same sled as last year with a belt drive, new running boards, new seat and a few lightweight gimmicks, and this is a "holy crap all new game changing" sled. BRP releases basically the same sled as last year with new rear skid design and track, new running boards, new seat, new controls, new plastics, and a few convenience upgrades, and this is a "they're falling behind" sled? I agree the changes to the 2013 pro are pretty cool but this new doo could set the bar in ways that you devoted members of the church of power-to-weight haven't even dreamed of yet.

Top Bottom