The new RIDGID® SeeSnake® micro™

mountainbigbull

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have no ties to this product at all. Check out this SeeSnake-micro I had I guy show me this thing was very neat. He had the smaller 9.5 mm head as well that would go right into a spark plug hole to inspect cylinders. It does not come with the smaller 9.5 head. He said he got it at He said it was around $300. I thought that was cheap because a fiber optic borescope can be very expensive.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I'll have to get myself one of these. Im in the insurance restoration business and this would be good for looking inside of walls and stuff. I have a boroscope with a lens you have to look into but this would be great and priced very reasonable.:d

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i'll have to get myself one of these. Im in the insurance restoration business and this would be good for looking inside of walls and stuff. I have a boroscope with a lens you have to look into but this would be great and priced very reasonable.:d

ron.... See if they will give a volume discount.... Could use one of these at the shop too.... Let me know! Thanks

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was at the Miseriacordia a couple weeks ago and had a camera like that shuved into my unit to inspect my bladder for any signs of problems! :( My wonderful docter insisted I have camera job done when I went in for the big 40 year old check up :) The camera thing hurts like you can't imagine. :eek:

I you guys (rknight, summitric) spent the coin on that type of camera you could scope out the internals on you top ends and moon light as a eurologist!

Mountainbigbull... Sorry for the highjack.

Top Bottom