The New Cmx sled is awsome

tstams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crashheadz.com
Ya we have one more ride left this year and that will be it, we don't spring ride very much.
Next year we will have both the turbo and the naturally aspirated that people can try you will be more then welcome to come try them out! Yes popcorn popper pretty intelligent guys up there at cmx, and by the time I put all the lightweight components on the xm with added horsepower I'm up close to that price and that's doing it myself, this way I get a awesome product from a company that is 100% behind there product and a wicked sled!

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do the CMX turbos have water to air intercooler??
And what fuel controller do they use?

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ENGINE:
Polaris Liberty 2-Stroke - 2 Cylinder - Liquid Cooled - 795 cc
CMX-X TURBO SYSTEM:
Turbo Aerocharger T66 - CMX Fuel To Air Intercooler (2 aux injectors in charge tube near turbo)
Fuel Controller CMX/Dobeck
Gauges Innovate Boost and Air Fuel Ratio
DRIVE SYSTEM:
Crazy Mountain Xtreme Drive System (CMXDS) Belt Drive System Billet Aluminum Sprockets 4 Piston Caliper (Brakes On Trackshaft) CMX/Gates Proprietary Belt (Best Available Technology) 50 Caliber Gun Drilled Chrome Molly Jackshaft 7075 T6 Aluminum Trackshaft Anti Ratchet Drivers (Avid - Wahl Bros)
Primary Clutch Polaris P-85 Secondary Team TIED
SUSPENSION:
Front Suspension CMX Chrome Molly A-Arms CMX Billet Aluminum Spindles Raptor Performance Shocks W/20 Position Clicker Adjustability
Travel 10.5"/26.67 cm
Rear Suspension CMX/Kmod 4 Position Adjustable Coupling (no tools required) Raptor Performance Shocks W/20 Position Clicker Adjustability front and rear Hiperfax Dura Flex Scratchers
Travel 17.5"/44.45 cm
DIMENSIONS:
Overall Length 128.5"/326.39 cm
Overall Width 45"/114.3 cm
Overall Height 52"/132.08 cm
Ski Stance 37.5"/95.25 cm 38.5"/97.79 cm (Std) 39.5"/100.33 cm
CMX/Sly Dog Skis 8" Powder Hound
Track 154" X 16" X PEAK 2.5" 163" x 16" X PEAK 2.5" (Std)
174" X 16" X 3" Challenger Extreme (add $1000.00)
Fuel Capacity 11.5 gal/43.5 ltr
Estimated Dry Weight:
415 lbs/188.2 kg CMX-X Naturally Aspirated 155"
425 lbs/192.7 kg CMX-X Turbo Rocket 163"
Standard Features:
Electronic Reverse LED Headlight LED Tail/Brake Lights Thumb & Grip Heaters Digital Gauge System
CMX/Skinz (Minimalistic Mountain) Seat W/Under Seat Storage Bag CMX/Skinz Air Frame Running Boards CMX/Skinz Front Bumper CMX High Hoop Rear Bumper
CMX-X Cutting Edge (Vacuum Formed) Bodywork Many Color Choices Available Including Custom

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seen one at boulder Monday.... For $35000 I expected it to run better than a pro 800 with a pipe and 3 inch 162.

But I guess it's cool cause he had the only CMX on the mountain.

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope... This one had a power commander fuel box... No water to air intercooler....
Can't adjust fuel box on the hill and his charge temps guaranteed where hot...
There was a good 2.5 feet of fresh and the sled would just stumble at WOT

Lets just say the owner was fkn mad

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope... This one had a power commander fuel box... No water to air intercooler....
Can't adjust fuel box on the hill and his charge temps guaranteed where hot...
There was a good 2.5 feet of fresh and the sled would just stumble at WOT

Lets just say the owner was fkn mad

Yeah I bet...lol

tstams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crashheadz.com
Also heard the same story last time I taked to Mark the only problem they where having with there sleds was the fuel programming, I am looking towards a boost-it system on ours or a boondocker kit setup by artic edge motorsports, ours ran flawless all weekend only issue is we need a new bumper and side panel, the old man just couldnt miss the tree coming down the hill hahaha will post pictures later today!!! Also gunna look at at 174 2.5 inch track or 163 3 inch had a tough time keeping the skis on the ground with that peak track.
Also no matter how much money you pay for something it will never be perfect specially something with a motor!!!

Reactions: NM

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also heard the same story last time I taked to Mark the only problem they where having with there sleds was the fuel programming,

Also no matter how much money you pay for something it will never be perfect specially something with a motor!!!

I know if I paid $35000 for a sled it better get me to the top of the hill and run better than a stock sled.

Top Bottom