the new can am maverick

SlowKrawl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If can-am put the engine in the back it would stand on the bumper every time you hit the go-stick :bullrider:

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just read that KTM is going to enter the SXS market. you can guarantee it will be bad ass, and cost as much as a loaded kia

It will Be the leader. Wonder if they'll have a xc and a sx version? Lol. Side by side track racing Is big in
Some Areas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks
Reactions: jbb

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just read that ktm is going to enter the sxs market. You can guarantee it will be bad ass, and cost as much as a loaded kia

hope they do. You better come to the dark side troy. I know i wont go back to jap after owning a ktm.

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might want to put some puck board where the bed should be, might get a little mud down your neck.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
It looks like it got beat with the ugly stick......as a matter of fact all of can am SxS look ugly

Sent while not working too hard

polaris fan...... weird

Last edited:

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Like everyone says.. TIME will tell.. Polaris has a wicked machine no doubt... But trashing the maverick... something nobody knows ANYTHING about...and having "2010 RZRS" in your signature does not hold water with me lol.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like t team said lets have one come ride with us and see...I am ready to go and see how it does beside my 900xp.

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im am stumped, i was planning a snow checking a 2014 XM next spring, but i really want this Maverick in my garage. With building a new house + baby #1 on the way i know i cant do both, more importantly convince the wife of that....... hmmmmmm, i think i just might be holding on my 2011 etec for another year and stretch it out to a 163 with T motion.

What would you do? XM or Maverick. Keep in mind i dont have any summer toys ATM, so summer is a bit long.

I guess i could always buy a rzr instead and have it all, those things will be dirt cheap once the maverick is released. lol jk

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
By the maverick and come out riding. We can compare the 2 machines.

JDen

Reaction score
Doesn't the first production year usually suck balls anyway regardless of who's name is on it?

Bisch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reminds me so much of the PC vs. Mac discussions of the late 90's. LOL. I think the Maverick is an incredible machine by the specs. Should be very interested in a drive.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
stop being bitter ray. Just say to yourself. 101hp. 101hp..... Fawk i wished i had 101hp...... Lol

I am happy with my Rzr. If I get convinced a can am would do what I like. Then I would change. I am open to see them both on the same trail..

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think they will both be great rides,built by the leaders in the industry..............
Am i mistaken or did Artic cat once make a sport SXS........................

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think they will both be great rides,built by the leaders in the industry..............
Am i mistaken or did Artic cat once make a sport SXS........................

I have not seen a article cat on a trail yet.

mobgma

Reaction score
Still need to know:

curb weight vs dry weight comparison.
factory and aftermarket accessories
HP and TQ numbers/ Power Curves!
Gas mileage and size of fuel tanks.
Storage capacity looks on par with poo or better

The first remodel and redesigns of anything in any industry tend to have more kinks so I am a bit leary for those jumping ship.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still need to know:

curb weight vs dry weight comparison.
factory and aftermarket accessories
HP and TQ numbers/ Power Curves!
Gas mileage and size of fuel tanks.
Storage capacity looks on par with poo or better

The first remodel and redesigns of anything in any industry tend to have more kinks so I am a bit leary for those jumping ship.

if you like brp on fb it gives you more info. says over 70 accesories right now. theres a bunch of videos to.

Top Bottom