The long road

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just posting an update on my um, condition...at home for good now from the Glenrose with my skills of being able to walk somewhat with a walker but most of the time I'm pushing the wheels:rant:. Not much returning so far in terms of muscle/nerves but still time for hoping. Perspective is everything... ie: kids get to push me in a wheelchair but don't have to push me into the ground!. Will be getting hand-controls put in the truck so will at least be able to be mobile. I will say that a few weeks ago when we still had snow on the ground, I did manage to do a lap around the acreage on the sled and it was gooood! (only hurt a little bit). I can safely say that I WILL have one sled trip for sure next season!!!, the boys apparently have it all planned out (I should probably be scared). I want to thank everyone for the positive thoughts and messages over the last few months it really helps out with keeping the attitude 'adjusted'. Next step...make it out to a suds nite!:beer:
Thanks, ESOX:cool:

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Take it one day at a time ESOX and it will all work out good in the end. Glad to see your spirits are high. Good luck with your recovery and we'll see you in the hills next season if not sooner at a suds night or two :beer: :beer: :beer:

Top Bottom