The Hen House

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Woot woot is right!!!

We'll be riding Golden/Silent Pass with a few other S&M members on the 27th...plus riding most days over the holidays. Look us up, or if you want to join us...we can swing that too!

that would rock! :) we will certainly have to try to hook up. There is only 3 of us in my group, as far as I know.

*xo*

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Afternnooon Hens!!
It has been a while since I have been on here but it's sledding season and immm back!!

Hope everyone is doing well :) :beer:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Sorry Ladies, yes I forgot bout Mr. Nov. he wasn`t nothing special so here is Mr. Dec. Enjoy :d

Mr. Dec..jpg

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Woot woot is right!!!

We'll be riding Golden/Silent Pass with a few other S&M members on the 27th...plus riding most days over the holidays. Look us up, or if you want to join us...we can swing that too!

We have the 28th and 29th booked in Golden... not sure where we are riding yet though... lets keep in touch!

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Ladies I havent posted in a while so I figured I pop in and say HUllooo!!
I been working on getting a sled for the season and we just got a nice dump of snow :) Got the quads all put away for now :( Cant wait till the Jamboree next year though thinking bout bringin the step kids next year it was really great!!

Hope ya'll are enjoying the winter so far:d:beer:

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i made it to valemount!! roads were complete whiteout for periods of time but we made it throu :) plus 4 and rain when we pulled into town :S not so great, but were told lots of snow up top.. find out tomorro! yippee

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
8 Days to XMAS!!! which means 9 Days until sledding in the mountains!! yippeee 7days ish of allll riding :D im doing a happy dance thinking about it lol

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ah it was great :) we rode in valemount, clemina and allen creek. not lots of snow, clemina was really sad up until just after the cabin, you wouldnt even think of trying to pull off into the cutouts that are on the way up.. if you went in the trees or pushed back you could find some decent snow. word was chapel had tons, but no where had been groomed so a 34km rough ride and no cabin was not in the cards for my group. it was good for me for a first ride, good practice snow lol but lots of rocks and trees exposed, not much base.. think theyve been getting pounded with snow since though..

ah revelstoke.. our first night is the 26th, not sure if riding that day or not. orginally we were gonna head back to golden around the 30th to ride a few days but i dont think we leave revy until the 1st or 2nd now. probably ride in golden on our way throu to go home. not quite sure where we'll ride, likely weather dependent.. need to look into caribou closures for the area also.. but goin with the boys so ill be the weakest link lol our group is between 3-6 depending on the day.

you heading that way??

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are headed the other way back to Valetown! :d We were up there the weekend before you were and yes, the conditions were definitely less than perfect. :( At Clemina we did make it through the cut blocks past the cabin :rolleyes: but there were a lot of rocks up there! :eek: Hope that you have a really great time in Revy and Golden and play safe! :wtg:

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh really? lol well fingers crossed you get some snow! ya far from perfect, once past the cabin it wasnt AS bad but still not great.. thanks you as well :)

might be in mcbride/vale area on the wkd of the 7th if your still kicking around.. lemmi know!

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
valemount bound tomorrow until sunday! :) woot woot

lets hope the avy conditions stay calm :S

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like we'll be socked in for most the trip so we should be out of the majority of danger areas :)

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
la la la la .. im at work and bored as hell.. our planners suck and there is nothing scheduled :tearhairout: whats everyone up to this weekend??!

Top Bottom