The Great Global Warming Swindle

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
hey guys. dont know if this has been posted before but check out this video. it is pretty interesting. found this link on outlaw.

[GVIDEO]7299668110171032533[/GVIDEO]

Last edited by a moderator:

perry27

Reaction score
hear a few weeks ago that an iceberg the size of ontario has gone missing

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
incredible. thank you for the link, I will be passing it on for sure. I can't believe that I haven't heard of this documentary, a great rebuttal to the movie An Inconvenient Truth.

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
if its on tv, radio or newspaper it must be true as well.:nono: i was just posting this up as you shouldnt just take what news people and governments tell you as fact. it isnt a conspiracy theory or anything of the like, just the other side of the storey that seems to make sense. and i believe the reason it is only on the internet right now is because no-one will touch it otherwise.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if its on tv, radio or newspaper it must be true as well.:nono: i was just posting this up as you shouldnt just take what news people and governments tell you as fact. it isnt a conspiracy theory or anything of the like, just the other side of the storey that seems to make sense. and i believe the reason it is only on the internet right now is because no-one will touch it otherwise.
you nailed it, there is such animocity against anyone who goes against the great global warming issue....seriously, does anyone think that we are actually the cause of the earth's current warming cycle? get a grip people, the earth has been heating and cooling for millions of years. sure, our activity may be contributing to warming in a small and insignificant way. where did the glaciers go that totally covered most of the earth long before humans were ever around? people are such sheep....go on lemmings, plunge to your death....embrace doom and gloom....it sells.

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
actually kind of funny thing about it. i was born 1975 and all throughout my childhood i remeber lots of snow. and according to the warming and cooling trend charts, it would be true that there is less snow and cold now than when i was a kid. perfect. 32 years old and i can start with the "when i was a kid, i had to walk to school in 15' of snow, minus 82 temperature with a windchill of 146." . lol. while my kids are wearing a fall coat in january because it is plus 3 outside. funny.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1968 I came kicking and screaming into the world.....the same way I hope to leave it. I remember when it took a solid day to break a trail into town with the sled across the field when I was 10 yrs old, there was definitely more snow and cold back then. sure, the sled was no powder machine. the elan was the only sled that could go thru that kind of snow back in the day.

things won't change in our lifetime until the next big rock or super volcano plunges the earth into another ice age, starting the cycle all over again. humans are an insignifacant blip in the timeline of the planet, and to think we are causing any kind of global changes (other than pollution) is rediculous....

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I remember in the 80's all this talk about solar flares and the effects on weather. It was a big deal that seemed to fade away. I can even remember some of the key scientific evidence proposed back then that supported this theory. So far they have been pretty much bang on. However, we as humans tend to quickly forget that which is not wrapped in doom or gloom, or is not the political hot button of the times. It's all about control, keeping the thumb of power on the people. Keep the people afraid, keep them scared and quiverring in their homes. That way governments and coporations can keep control of the people. What would happen if we all knew the truth and decided we didn't like the way the world was run. Keep reading your newspapers, watching your news programs.....becasue we all now that they tell the truth!

Thanks for the video, it is good to always see the other side.

I'm going to continue to watchthe solar flares and when they start to receed it will be time to upgrade to a 162" sled.

I suppose the good that does come out of it is public awareness of our energy use glut. We are guilty of overconsumption, that much is true. If it makes us conscience of the way we live, and we choose to live a cleaner, better life, then good for us. It's the extremism that people seem to rush into that freaks me out. Lemmings is right!!!

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is a British news documentry that has caused quite a stir with the Global Warming Religion, of course they are saying it is the big multi national oil companies that are the money behind the documentry (That seems to be their excuse every time someone challenges the Global Warming Theory). It has been out for about a year and it would not be politically correct to show it on mass here in North America, the grand poobaa of Global Warming "His Eminence Pope Al Gore" will make sure that it does not get equal showing such as his fairy tale called "An Inconvenient Truth" has been shoved done our throats every time we turn around. Interesting though with Pope Al stirring up all this histeria about Glboal Warming guess who is the main director or shareholder of a carbon credit brokerage firm?? You would not think Pope Al would stoop that low to line his pockets with cash now over such a global crisis???

Billy Boy:cool:

bigblock600

Reaction score
you just have to remember that global warming is only a THEORY!! sure there may be correlations between human industry and a warming average surface temperature....but a correlation is far from cause and effect. Simply inducing that the world is doomed based on 25 years of data without any actual
experimentation is bad science. the problem is...any experiment that could answer the question of what causes global warming is too large scale and unfeasible. It is impossible to control the weather and see what happens.

kennyblatz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
even if there is gobal warming im told it will just upset the weather causing more storms and snow in the mountains so bring it on im ok will it:D

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Threre in lies the problem; Global Warming is a theory but the followers of the Global Warming Religion are preaching it as gospel to the world and alot of the world are buying it hook line and sinker!!!! Of course if you dare challenge the theory you are branded a Global Warming denier and you are in the pockets of the big multi-national oil companies. I don't doubt that Global Warming is happening but it is due to natural causes, sun spots, ocean currents, etc and there is not much we as a human population can do to stop it but we can learn to adapt, something that humans are quuite good at as history tells us!!!! The Global Warming Theory that is being preached by the likes of Al Gore, David Suzuki, etc is more about who can acquire power and money from the western industrialized nations, just follow the money!!!!

Billy Boy:cool:

Top Bottom