The debate

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just embarrassing, are there going to be any actual issues discussed or just back and forth banter?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trump did better tonight but he is still an idiot. Not a fair fight though. CNN (CLINTON NURTURING NETWORK)is doing there best to help there golden girl.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Republicans are having an emergency meeting today to decide if they will stand behind Donald Trump CNN is reporting this morning. All because of the tape. I guess Democrats are more resilient. Killing people, being a traitor and liar are far less serious charges than saying you'd like to grab a hot woman's vagina?

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I get a kick out of how many Canadians are in an uproar about Trump and how evil he is and how he will ruin America.....and some of Canada elected a total moron to run our country, maybe Americans should ignore these people......

PS I will be glad when this election is over, phuck am I sick of hearing about it !!!!!!!

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You think its bad now, what will our two countries look like in 5 years? I cannot even begin to imagine 10 years from now.

Between crack pot US President candidates, to "he's got nice hair" Prime Ministers, and Social Justice police telling us what we can or cannot say, professional victims, gender neutral identities and easily offend-able righteous sissy's who feel that saying they are offended by something means they have the right to dictate what someone else does/thinks/says.

Canada, the land of accommodation...come one, come all.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
14517439_10157511247465526_906026111030189241_n.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CNN just had a debate between Repubs and Dems and the Dem speaker said America is tired of the email scandal. A poll showed 92% of Americans of both parties think something illegal has happened in the email scandal so I guess 8% is the new majority for Democrats? What a joke..

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The CNN rep said they have more tapes on Trump they are trying to purchase from the Apprentice show. Is this not partisan reporting? Is CNN the new TMZ?

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was pretty clear how anti oil Hillary was last night ...
I don't trust either of them one bit .... But rest assured , if trump was in our oil/gas sector will be booming in no time ! And pipelines " studies" will be a distant memories ....
Both are crooked as all get out , I only worry about how it affects me and the people I care about ( I don't waste time worrying about how they padded their own pockets ) . Assuming they both steal everything they can , I want the one that's best for the economy that I live & work in !
That goes double in Canada ....,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The media thinks trump is done after a couple pussy comments but Hillary is aok with the corruption that surrounds her. Media bias definatley reminiscent of CBC's role in getting Trudeau elected.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think this is why Trump was nominated,he loves a good battle, every time the dems come up with some dirt he owns it. I think Trump has way worse on Killary and are just waiting till the 11 th hour. Trump isn't afraid to say it how it is. Things are going to get messy. In the mean time everybody should watch "Dirty Grampa" with Deniro to become not so sensitive.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Win or lose it was priceless to see trump knock that silly fake smile of that cocky old bit#€'s face last night ... Boy did he have her rattled lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hillary is on CNN today speaking in Florida with her ole climate buddy Al Bore spewing how climate change is the most immediate crisis facing America today. I found out from Hillary that hurricanes are caused by climate change and any that happened before the industrial revolution must have been flukes? I also learned that any scientists that are against climate change are liars. I look at her in her pink pantsuit and I want to puke. That is all.

Top Bottom