The Cult Queen of Canada

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I havent seen one person defend her so far. Lol
Greenback is all for the death of health care officials. That’s pretty much the big moment in the documentary in my opinion when she pointed to her forehead and showed where she wanted to double tap them.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What do you see at tbe bottom at approx 13 sec? I know, coincidence ........until it mathematically cannot be anymore.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ve read enough of the so called self proclaimed “Q” originators and I see very similar beliefs with her. I’m glad you have renounced her. I have a whole lot more respect for you because of that. People like that are dangerous. Anyone that follows that type of thinking needs mental help.
So you read the "self proclaimed originators" that have been fed to you by algorithims, many are installed to derail/stain the truth. You didnt think accounts can be pumped up with likes and thumbs up artificially to be seen as the the "in the know"???? The enemy is not sitting idle, they are very much fighting with every avenue they have. This includes disinformation, division and misinformation. You dont have to lie to breakdown a society, you just have to inject enough doubt that they dont know what is true anymore.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Queen of canada is crazy. But phuk yeah we need to start hanging people. I'm sure it would only take a couple public hangings to weed out the traitors. We don't take our country back were all gonna be broke, homeless and overrun in our own country.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you read the "self proclaimed originators" that have been fed to you by algorithims, many are installed to derail/stain the truth. You didnt think accounts can be pumped up with likes and thumbs up artificially to be seen as the the "in the know"???? The enemy is not sitting idle, they are very much fighting with every avenue they have. This includes disinformation, division and misinformation. You dont have to lie to breakdown a society, you just have to inject enough doubt that they dont know what is true anymore.
Keep drinking the koolaid. The sky is falling , the sky is falling. There is hope though. And a guy from Lloydminister knows the plan and will lead us. Lmfao!

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But I have to assume you didn’t get it. So at the end of the day, you weren’t forced. Am I wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I guess if you go for the dictionary definition, I was not forced, but man things got ahitty when it comes to work. Not complying almost tanked me. One Good thing is now Ive got lots of time to go riding. 2-3 days a week while many of my buddies are sick and used to ride.

What really happened? It’s just like this.

Caulk or walk. Your wife works for a dude and is called in my office. He told her to takeoff her clothes and lay on my desk or you’re fired. so she does cause she needs a job to feed her family. Boss is laughing because he is off the hook because it wasn’t forced. She said yes

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A
Keep drinking the koolaid. The sky is falling , the sky is falling. There is hope though. And a guy from Lloydminister knows the plan and will lead us. Lmfao!
So the govt isnt trying to kill us? They arent trying to sink a country? Multiple govts around the world arent doing the exact same things....at the same time? Society isnt in massive turmoil (left vs right, good vs bad)? Our healthcare isnt royally fu@ked up? Schools/teachers arent trying to indoctrinate our kids? Media isnt lying to us? Etc etc.

If you cant see these things than i dont know what it will take to open your eyes.

More will come, as it takes what it takes and the rest of us must endure while the slower learners catch up. Welcome to "The Awakening"......even if it takes longer than many of us think it should, you will be enlightened........sooner or later.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A
So the govt isnt trying to kill us? They arent trying to sink a country? Multiple govts around the world arent doing the exact same things....at the same time? Society isnt in massive turmoil (left vs right, good vs bad)? Our healthcare isnt royally fu@ked up? Schools/teachers arent trying to indoctrinate our kids? Media isnt lying to us? Etc etc.

If you cant see these things than i dont know what it will take to open your eyes.

More will come, as it takes what it takes and the rest of us must endure while the slower learners catch up. Welcome to "The Awakening"......even if it takes longer than many of us think it should, you will be enlightened........sooner or later.
That’s a pretty good description. It’s not doom and gloom. It’s reality. Back on topic I actually just watched a video on the Queen of Canada. I never heard of this broad. I only get my news from Snow Mud. Must’ve missed thread. How many YouTube some more stuff see what I can learn about her and her craziness

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Greenback is all for the death of health care officials. That’s pretty much the big moment in the documentary in my opinion when she pointed to her forehead and showed where she wanted to double tap them.
How was I defending her? I never even watched the nonsense documentary about this person.

Sheesh go get another booster man.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How was I defending her? I never even watched the nonsense documentary about this person.

Sheesh go get another booster man.
Did you reread your post Dick Tracy? Go read it and then comment again. You said what you said.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A

I won’t disagree that our government is destroying this country with stupid policy however you don’t seem to want to warm up to the idea that “other” governments are working hard to destroy the west without actually sending one soldier to our shores. Western intelligence agencies have been screaming to the moon that this is happening for the last 10 years yet you choose to trust China and Russia more than western governments. They are our enemies. That’s why the west spends trillions on defence every year. But you probably think they are spending that money to save us from ourselves. Lmao

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
China isnt carbon taxing me thats all i know.

Then again maybe trudeau is a china plant.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Queen of canada is crazy. But phuk yeah we need to start hanging people. I'm sure it would only take a couple public hangings to weed out the traitors. We don't take our country back were all gonna be broke, homeless and overrun in our own country.
Start the hanging with Muderers, Rapists and Pedophiles, I'm sure with those 3 categories one would catch a few politicians in the mix.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I won’t disagree that our government is destroying this country with stupid policy however you don’t seem to want to warm up to the idea that “other” governments are working hard to destroy the west without actually sending one soldier to our shores. Western intelligence agencies have been screaming to the moon that this is happening for the last 10 years yet you choose to trust China and Russia more than western governments. They are our enemies. That’s why the west spends trillions on defence every year. But you probably think they are spending that money to save us from ourselves. Lmao
I am well aware other govts are trying to destroy the west, our own govts are trying to destroy us aswell (from within). I have never sided with china.

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you reread your post Dick Tracy? Go read it and then comment again. You said what you said.
Many health officials responsible for the crimes against humanity (which might include your inability to process information or connect dots) may well deserve to be hung... there’s no shortage of people who disagree with that statement.

That in no way Is me defending some person who I don’t know anything about lol.

If you and I both agree on the obvious fact that the sky is blue, does that mean I in any way am defending your blind allegiance to believe anything the MSM tells you to believe? Same idea applies to agreeing with wanting justice against health officials who committed terrible crimes, with some other person I know nothing else about.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Many health officials responsible for the crimes against humanity (which might include your inability to process information or connect dots) may well deserve to be hung... there’s no shortage of people who disagree with that statement.

That in no way Is me defending some person who I don’t know anything about lol.

If you and I both agree on the obvious fact that the sky is blue, does that mean I in any way am defending your blind allegiance to believe anything the MSM tells you to believe? Same idea applies to agreeing with wanting justice against health officials who committed terrible crimes, with some other person I know nothing else about.
Have you thought about running for the Trudeau government? Your gobblygook you are spewing has nothing to do what your post said. Nice try Justine.

Top Bottom