The Cult Queen of Canada

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's strange is last few months a friend of ours was telling us about this lady and how much our friend likes her and she feels this lady makes sense. Turns out it's the queen of Canada

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another distraction, she must be getting paid by some agency to still be at it.

The enemy has many ways to distract from the real problem. Division is the most effective.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240310_230955_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240310_230955_Chrome.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 61
  • Screenshot_20240310_231142_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240310_231142_Chrome.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 61

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
It is interesting how the “censorship thing” is catching up to us.
I read, at some point, that the word pedophile in messages on various platforms would be censored. To circumvent that, the first “e” was changed for a (*) and rest of the word remained intact.
The point in Bilit’s post above (I can’t copy and paste it like I used to be able to BTW) about no Qanon allowed. There are Anon’s but no Qanon as when reading the bottom of the page it explains the process.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice try. I know who Qanon is.

She is also the Queen of Canada

🫡

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is interesting how the “censorship thing” is catching up to us.
I read, at some point, that the word pedophile in messages on various platforms would be censored. To circumvent that, the first “e” was changed for a (*) and rest of the word remained intact.
The point in Bilit’s post above (I can’t copy and paste it like I used to be able to BTW) about no Qanon allowed. There are Anon’s but no Qanon as when reading the bottom of the page it explains the process.
I guess it’s up to every person to decide what source they trust Doug. You can believe some guy named CJ that posted on gagg news or Wikipedia, Google or Briticania? Being I’ve never heard of gagg news till he posted from him I choose the more traditional sources. Obviously Qanon tries to deceive you into believing they aren’t dangerous but we all know if they want to publically execute health care officials for doing their job then I draw the line. They are a cult. Plain and simple.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm honestly surprised the Saskie boys have let this go on. Funny the gov't isn't suspending bank accounts of those donating money to keep this crap afloat.
That’s what’s wrong with the current laws Troy. You have to actually follow through on your threats before you can be arrested. Meanwhile good people that are just minding their own business live in fear when the circus comes to town.

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess it’s up to every person to decide what source they trust Doug. You can believe some guy named CJ that posted on gagg news or Wikipedia, Google or Briticania? Being I’ve never heard of gagg news till he posted from him I choose the more traditional sources. Obviously Qanon tries to deceive you into believing they aren’t dangerous but we all know if they want to publically execute health care officials for doing their job then I draw the line. They are a cult. Plain and simple.
The Q stuff is laughable nonsense (likely a psyop from the CIA/ or US military) but if they want to execute health officials for their crimes against humanity, I certainly won’t stop them.

Top Bottom