The colour vannila

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why is it called Alcoholics Anonymous when the first thing you do is stand up and say, 'My name is ___________ and I am an alcoholic'?

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why is it called staring into space when you cant see into space

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why do they call it an asteroid when it's outside the hemisphere, but call it a haemorrhoid when it's in your ***?

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well guys thanks for completly missing my jest or collectively sticking it too me, good job either way

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is a thread that wont offend anyone or cause anyone here to think and possibly get a headache.

Now liquid vanilla extract can be brown but vanilla ice cream is white, how is this possible

The truth be known that the vanilla bean is brown and that is why vanilla extract is brown BUT prue vanilla is actually white.

Not that anyone cares that is!

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why does imdoo'n have an apostrophe between the o and the n, but not the i and the m?

Friggen spelling/grammer/drinking errors.

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
cause that's friggin' imdoo'n......he's different and drives in ditches

bwahahaha

Vanilla rocks!!!!! Ice cream, air fresheners, vanilla smellin women, mmmmmm

I believe the chunks of black in ur chapmans ice cream is chunks of actual vanilla bean. Vanila extract is brown cause its concentrated. And u only need a couple drops to make a good taste. Most extracts out there are artificial, rarely sum are the real deal. Cant u get all messed up by drinkin real vanilla extract????

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now thats food for thought, but why is the color of snow white yet water can be any color depending on it's surrounding solid content.

snow only appears white. actually the crystals that make up snow reflect all the surrounding prismatic colors. the problem with this is what the eyes see are a literal sensory overload for the brain to comprehend. our brain cannot distinguish between all those colors at the same time for us to interpret the information, so our brain tricks us into thinking the snow is white. the addition of all colors

Top Bottom