The awty GP quading thread

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm on call too. Pretty dead tho. Should be able to sneak out for a couple hrs anyway. Water is starting to get deep and all the little creeks are picking right up.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I can only sneak out Sunday for a bit if anything

slvrbrt

Reaction score
K. Will post on here if I'm gonna head out at all. Pretty much just ride out from my yard.

slvrbrt

Reaction score
Cool. If I make it out I'll throw some pics up on here.

slvrbrt

Reaction score
Got out for a few hrs today. Gettin pretty good in Saddle Hills now. Few skeg holes are pretty deep already, lots with frozen bottom still. Quite a bit of snow yet in spots but mostly manageable, pretty slushy and can blast through it. All in all some fantastic spring riding conditions.

Didn't get any pics, phone crapped out.

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Few of us heading out tomorrow after work. Not sure where yet but probably not far from town

slvrbrt

Reaction score
Wish I could. Stuck in camp past ft nelson for a week now.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going on a family ride down to big mountain today, going to do loop C and such. Plan is to do lunch down by the river and maybe a swim.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went down again today and swam in the river,.. man some nice weather and riding down there right now.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone want to hit Big Mountain or Saddle Hills this weekend,.. will need a guide for SH though as I only know a few trails.

slvrbrt

Reaction score
I'd be up for it in saddle hills, kinda my backyard, but I think my wknd may have been fully spoken for already. If it looks like I've got time on Sunday I'll let you know on here.

Steve Slade

Reaction score
Whats the quad ding like down there I've never been to big mountain before in summer. Is it mud riding ,trail riding or a good mix of everything. Always wanted to go there but usually end up somewhere else Any info on the area would be appricated.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd be up for it in saddle hills, kinda my backyard, but I think my wknd may have been fully spoken for already. If it looks like I've got time on Sunday I'll let you know on here.

Sounds good

Whats the quad ding like down there I've never been to big mountain before in summer. Is it mud riding ,trail riding or a good mix of everything. Always wanted to go there but usually end up somewhere else Any info on the area would be appricated.

Mixture of everything, I enjoy it, wouldn't mind trying to do all of loop C, but the west side of the creek can get rather moist haha, I have the whole trail system on map, and a lot of the east side of the creek used to be our cattle lease.

Steve Slade

Reaction score
Would love to go for a ride with u tomorrow but it's off to Edmonton in the AM and off to work again. I work on an offshore drill rig off the coast of Newfoundland a month on then a month off. But when I get back I would love to go. Got a whole month off again to ride after sept 17 th. Can't wait till the snow starts falling at Kakwa. So excited already

Top Bottom