Thanks Backus Racing!

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had an awesome day of riding on Friday. Loaded up my sled and noticed the helm joint on my spindle had popped right off. Called around Saturday morning and Backus Racing had a replacement part! Thanks for lending me a couple of wrenches to make the repairs in their parking lot. Impressive dealership with friendly and knowledgeable guys.

cdnemsguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to hear! I'll keep that locked in the hard drive upstairs if I'm ever in the area. Good to hear of good dealers and good service instead of bad, bad, bad.

NorthstaRmk

Reaction score
my first ride with my 2010 rmk, my sled kept dying on day 2. took it over to backus and they said, oh. sounds like a voltage regulater but we dont have any. asked me where im from, i say edmonton. he said ok hold on, pull your sled around back and we will rip one out of a new unit. changed it in my truck box for me and sent me on my way. excellent service for guys on trips with breakdowns

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup 10/10 rating from me. My buddy smoked a tree on his '13 rmk and broke off the plastic upper and lower steering stem bushings when he went over the handlebars. Called them on the spot up at frisby, had poor cell service so I dropped the calls a couple times, but he was patient and got us the parts for the next day. Awesome guys to deal with I'd recommend them to anyone.

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my first ride with my 2010 rmk, my sled kept dying on day 2. took it over to backus and they said, oh. sounds like a voltage regulater but we dont have any. asked me where im from, i say edmonton. he said ok hold on, pull your sled around back and we will rip one out of a new unit. changed it in my truck box for me and sent me on my way. excellent service for guys on trips with breakdowns

Can't imagine a dealer whoring out parts off of new machines!!!!! ehh Maxwell!!!! Must just be Polaris dealers that do that!!!!! lol
Yes NorthstaRmk.. the boys at Backus are great folks... I've seen young Trent pulled parts out of his own cache of parts off of his hill climb sleds to help get a fella back on the hill!!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't imagine a dealer whoring out parts off of new machines!!!!! ehh Maxwell!!!! Must just be Polaris dealers that do that!!!!! lol
Yes NorthstaRmk.. the boys at Backus are great folks... I've seen young Trent pulled parts out of his own cache of parts off of his hill climb sleds to help get a fella back on the hill!!

Things that plug in and are easy to change don't bother me.

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Absolutely, best dealer i have been through in a long time. Good guys, lots of knowledge about what they are selling and don't try to throw any BS around. Something to be said about a good honest people running a good honest business.

Top Bottom