Tassimo or Keurig????

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have an opinion on which is better? Gonna get my coffee addict man one and not sure which one cause I don't drink coffee at all!!!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

redrum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I`ve had a Keurig for over a year now... All day long the Keurig make better coffee, The Tassimo i feel make better hot choc.tea, etc. Just my :twocents:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tassimo for me...

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
We bought a deLonghi Expresso maker and it makes much better coffee and one has flexibility with regards to the strength.

Beans are cheaper and more environmentally friendly than the pre-packaged "tablets".

Costco online is a good place to start looking.

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks I'm on Costco right now and wow fernie lol not sure I can get him one like urs!! But great selection on here will continue browsing. Thanks again :)

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tassimo. we have owned a few Keurig from costco and they keep breaking, the pump wont pump the water therw. And wife just brings it back and gets another one:rant:JUNK IMO

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Keurig all the way. 4 years now, we have them everywhere, house, office, shop, and a travel one that we take everywhere with us.

Great options since some like coffee, some like tea, and I love black iced tea, and it makes that too. Pods are cheaper in the US but we order online and they deliver right to the door.

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also just found a reusable basket for keurig that's a bonus feature I can't find with the tassimo. That's a great feature as his favorite coffee comes in bean form and I can't find it in a pod for either brand!!

Another question cause I was looking at fernies fancy espresso maker, do espresso makers make coffee as well? Or are they the same thing?

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
We love espresso and cappucino and have a maker on the counter, but it never gets used. We do have espresso and capuccino pods though for the Keurig...

We have the basket too, but found the k-cups had better flavor than our regular favorite beans. And no clean-up. We really like the donut shop or donut house coffees...

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol his favorite is an arabian bean I can't recall the name but I love the smell of it when its all ground up!! What's a K cup?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I also just found a reusable basket for keurig that's a bonus feature I can't find with the tassimo. That's a great feature as his favorite coffee comes in bean form and I can't find it in a pod for either brand!!

Another question cause I was looking at fernies fancy espresso maker, do espresso makers make coffee as well? Or are they the same thing?

Once you doo the espresso, you won't go back to coffee.....just saying

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got the Keurig from cruisnart. Works awesome. I just wish I could find tea easily for it. Can get it online but would prefer if a grocery store carried it.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Got the Keurig from cruisnart. Works awesome. I just wish I could find tea easily for it. Can get it online but would prefer if a grocery store carried it.

Edmonton will have a Van Houte dealer, they deliver to business customers, but you can walk in and buy direct from them. They carry all the Twinings teas, Earl Grey, English Breakfast, etc. Good prices.

dbar7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a keurig and I like it but I still prefer tims

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have had a Keurig for 3 yrs now and love it. We get our coffee from Van Houtte in Edmonton.

Here's there info of you needed it, we always buy from Ryan there.

Van Houtte Coffee Services
(780) 474-8551

7620 Yellowhead Trail Nw
Edmonton‎ AB‎ T5B1G3
Canada

And you can also buy right from Keurig at http://www.keurig.com/ and they have some really cool and different coffee makers there. Have a look, hope this helps a bit

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
We have had a Keurig for 3 yrs now and love it. We get our coffee from Van Houtte in Edmonton.

Here's there info of you needed it, we always buy from Ryan there.

Van Houtte Coffee Services
(780) 474-8551

7620 Yellowhead Trail Nw
Edmonton‎ AB‎ T5B1G3
Canada

And you can also buy right from Keurig at Single Cup Coffee & Brewers - Keurig.com and they have some really cool and different coffee makers there. Have a look, hope this helps a bit

Can't say that I've ever found a VanHoutte coffee that I liked.....but to each their own.....

Top Bottom