tarp sleds on sled deck?

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought a deck for earlier trips and hoepfully more trips but still wont beat my trailer just life gets busy and tired of people always backing out last min

TE=Cub;2336541]View attachment 200634 this was my answer to tarps works well[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• IMG_4101.PNG
    IMG_4101.PNG
    941.5 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_1341.JPG
    IMG_1341.JPG
    191.6 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey that thing is cool, I have had sled decks and there are nice, I'm old and scard I'm going to fall off so I go with the trailer now, like the fact that I don't need a 1 ton anymore, and it serves as great storage in the summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hey that thing is cool, I have had sled decks and there are nice, I'm old and scard I'm going to fall off so I go with the trailer now, like the fact that I don't need a 1 ton anymore, and it serves as great storage in the summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's why I like my deck, it's hydraulic and comes flat on the ground when I load and unload. Superclamps are quick and easy to load.I have quads too and I'm not a fan of riding a quad up a ramp. I brought a huge dog house home on the back of my truck, propped up the front of dog house, put my deck down, backed up with the deck under the dog house put it down and had two people slide it on. Then brought it home, and unloading was even easier. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom