Tannerite!!! WHAT A BLAST

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Liberals will have that stuff banned soon I would think. Thats more dangerous than a air soft assault rifle, lol.

it doesn't look scary so they will leave it be, lib tards will class it play-dough

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ideas on sh!t to blow up hahaha
I don't have a brp product to dispose of hahahaha

Last edited:

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
An idea.... don't. Anything you put that in becomes a projectile. Theres enough youtube videos on it. Watch below "man blows his leg off". I put 1 pound on top of an empty 45 gal drum standing up and it flattened it to the ground. Remember 1 container pound 100m away.
https://youtu.be/S6V0S1m5a7U

Last edited:

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stupid gun owners are the associations worst enemy gives the opposition more amo to boycott you just like quad,snowmobiled or any sport can’t imagine living next to someone that used that

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stupid gun owners are the associations worst enemy gives the opposition more amo to boycott you just like quad,snowmobiled or any sport can’t imagine living next to someone that used that
It's like anything else when used properly it can be fun! Your lawn mower if used incorrectly could be lethal. Ideas don't mean you go out and do it!!!
That being said, after watching some of the idiots in these videos I think I will use it for its intended purpose. Shot verification at 100 + meters.

Last edited:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Floating 1# charge in dugout will put a 30' column of water straight up when hit.
Did an 8# charge last weekend in an old brush pile that had lots of dirt and full sized trees mostly partly decayed.
1 foot long chunks of old tree flew up to 75yds from the pile and a solid piece 8" diameter and 4' long was about 30' from the pile.
Blew a crater 10' diameter and 4' deep into pile.
Stay well back on large charges.
Have a video but maybe not post.
Daughters bought dad the tanerite for Christmas.
Usually stock up when on sale - fun stuff!

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A two liter pop bottle with about 40 wraps of duct tape and the bottle bottom cut in an X directs the blast into a coyote den or beaver house/dam if a person was going to clean up rodents.
And hell no I would never personally partake in such an activity..........

Last edited:

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Libs might ban that also lol, Rednecks now aren't allowed to have fun . LMAO , 4x4 are next hmmmm.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A two liter pop bottle with about 40 wraps of duct tape and the bottle bottom cut in an X directs the blast into a coyote den or beaver house/dam if a person was going to clean up rodents.
And hell no I would never personally partake in such an activity..........

we find that an empty 60 pounder of rum makes a great bottle to fill up.

Top Bottom