Taiga reservation waiting room

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brand new technology with a 50 yo kill switch LOL.

skid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To be honest it looks very heavy watching the vid. The riders seam to be having a difficult time steering it. Cool though

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Id honestly would like to try one. Not putting up the 500 bucks reservation money for a VIP invite tho.

The company should build about 30 and put them out on a tour, then we should see the manufacturer build quality.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Id honestly would like to try one. Not putting up the 500 bucks reservation money for a VIP invite tho.

The company should build about 30 and put them out on a tour, then we should see the manufacturer build quality.

That would be nice but building 30 prototypes for demo isn’t even something the big 3 do. If there are any issues or changes that need to be made you want to figure them out real quick before you start mass producing.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To be honest it looks very heavy watching the vid. The riders seam to be having a difficult time steering it. Cool though

It looks like this one has a wide ski stance. I worried about the rumors that it is on an XP chassis but in a way it would be okay as parts would be available to customize it the way you like. Imagine if they only had one setup and the market was too small to get any aftermarket goodies. That would suck.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was thinking they could have a “stuck mode” where they engage the electric motor just enough so it could assist you when you pull your own ski.

Even better would be a "retrieve the retard who got bucked off way up a hill" mode. LOL

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I agree. The big three should take notice too. Canada has let the climate bs take over the country so provinces will support EV. Gm announced 20 billion in the ev market just recently. I doubt you will see these guy sell out either. The market is massive, and so far it’s all there’s. If cat,poo or doo want to be long term in the sled game future they will be testing.

Long term, a testing tour is chump change when it comes to getting a product to market.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Revy demo is April 6-9. Here is the full schedule...

aeb36ba798a373da9bb2eb02fb4d995f.jpg

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They bringing gen sets?

Pretty cool. Curious to here the feedback

Not sure. AC charge rate of 7kw means 4hours to fully charge off a generator. I would assume they are bringing the big battery 28kWh version.

Top Bottom