T&T shutting down.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Important announcement:

In the past months, the “T” in T&T has received an unfavorable diagnosis. Don’t worry, we’re confident that with our can-do attitude and sense of humour, we will overcome this.

It is with very heavy hearts we must announce that after nearly 30 years of helping you and your families have fun, it’s time for Terry to take care of himself, so he and his family can continue having fun for many years to come. All that to say, we will be closing down the dealership in the not so distant future.

It has been an absolute pleasure getting to know each and every one of you over the years and we will truly miss your friendship and patronage.

At this time, we do not have a concrete closing date, but it will be decided shortly and we will keep you informed.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s the chits for folks as have always heard good things about that dealer.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very sad news. I've been shopping there for ten years now and they are hands down the best dealer in the industry. Damn near brought a tear to my eye this morning when i read that. I'll be stopping in on my way home from camp tomorrow to pick stuff up and bs for a bit.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
T&T has been a huge supporter of this site from the very get go. Terry & his family have attended many of our events, and always support where-ever they can. This is a huge blow to the industry, we at Snowandmud want to wish "T" all the best in whatever he is battling, know that we're all behind you and rooting for you! An outstanding dealership, customer service has always been #1 there! Guess I'm going to have to change sled brands now, because there's no where else I'd rather buy my Cat parts.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
buy a Polaris... All the cool guys have them
T&T has been a huge supporter of this site from the very get go. Terry & his family have attended many of our events, and always support where-ever they can. This is a huge blow to the industry, we at Snowandmud want to wish "T" all the best in whatever he is battling, know that we're all behind you and rooting for you! An outstanding dealership, customer service has always been #1 there! Guess I'm going to have to change sled brands now, because there's no where else I'd rather buy my Cat parts.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been dealing with Terry since 2010.
Bought both my 2009 crossfires, my 2015 HCR and my 2019 M8000 off them, as well as a 20ft flat deck trailer.

Best experiences I've ever had.

Sad they are closing their doors.

Thank you for your services Terry.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Bought a lot of toys from T&T. Always got treated well.Good luck T. Hope everything works out for you.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought my FZ750 from T&T personnel collection about 10 years ago - great to meet them and have never heard a harsh word about the dealership, ever.

Good guys do finish first - hope all turns out well for you.

Randy

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought a sled from him years ago. Still have the sled, but if I wanted to upgrade he would be my first call. When I first purchased my sled I grabbed a cover for it as well. Grabbed the wrong one and went straight to Valemount. Phoned Terry up a day later and said the cover didn't fit. He brought one to me as he was on his way to McBride. He was willing to ship me parts, and he always had the best prices.
All the best Terry!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never met any of the staff or owners but sad to see any great dealer shut down. By past posts on this site I can see they were a great dealer and will be missed by many.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Being a close friend of Terry's I've spent a lot of time and drank my fair share of Gibsons at T&T not to mention spent a quite few dollars. That's not to say that his prices are high but that I bought quite a bit of stuff from him. Best service center bar none. The doors to the shop may be closing but I can guarantee you the doors to his friendship will never close.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m not familiar with the shops in the Edmonton area, but sad to see the little guys closing their doors. Is it a general economy thing up there, or something specific to Edmonton itself?
There’s very little around Calgary for non dealer shops any more.

Top Bottom