Swamp Ass

Ricki Bobby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, last year I told myself enough with having a soaking wet ass every time I ride. What are your recommendations for riding bibs that actually keep your ass dry

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BRP helium 50`s keep my ass dry and have been for a couple seasons

Allseasons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not a snow boarder, but I got a sweet deal on boarder pants. Can't remember the name but they are toasty and dry.

AxysAssault

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I picked up a pair of FXR bibs at adrenaline unlimited in cross iron for like $180.
Have yet to sweat anything fierce or have a wet ass.
Now they have moved to deerfoot meadows by DQ.
So far so good.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just make sure they are real "gortex" not some knock off crap.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Klim bibs. And keep in mind you need to wash and dry them to keep them water proof. I do 2 dozen trips to Revy per season and wash my stuff every 2 trips.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never knew this. Good info.

Washing machine and tumble dry?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Most all of Klim stuff calls for light tumble dry. Warm wash. But always check the tags. Motorfist also requires frequent washing just the same.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Huh, we'll there ya go

Who washes the 2 smoke out of there gear???

sent while drinking tea's

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Klim bibs I find last the longest. My motor fist recon was pretty beat after 6000km of mountain riding. I can run klim gear as my mountain suit for 2 seasons and then make it my ditch banging gear for a couple more years.

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:pop2:Depends

Klim bibs I find last the longest. My motor fist recon was pretty beat after 6000km of mountain riding. I can run klim gear as my mountain suit for 2 seasons and then make it my ditch banging gear for a couple more years.

Last edited:

Weirboondocking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Klim bibs all the way. They are worth the money and are covered with a great warranty, your ass won't be wet again

Weirboondocking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys that run hot need to buy a different model of pant and jacket then guys that run cold... ask your dealer what jacket has more venting options and as odd as it sounds get a helmet that has good ventilation like the Klim F3 or F4. If your head stays cool you would be surprised how much cooler your body runs.
Maybe I just sweat too much and need to get on a treadmill but it doesn't matter what I wear. By the end of the day I am always sweat soaked from head to toe.

cdnredneck_t3

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
East of the Rockies and west of the rest.
Guys that run hot need to buy a different model of pant and jacket then guys that run cold... ask your dealer what jacket has more venting options and as odd as it sounds get a helmet that has good ventilation like the Klim F3 or F4. If your head stays cool you would be surprised how much cooler your body runs.

You ride with lots of people. I have hard a one piece is easier to regulate temp. I know on the farm if I am wearing a one piece I can cool off way easier than bibs and a coat.

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I have the carbon Doo helmet and my head doesn't usually get too hot. I don't wear a mid layer at all, just long underwear, bibs and a shell. A lot of times I start the day out cold and I warm up quick. I'll pack a mid layer, and a few pair of fresh gloves for the ride out if it's a chilly day.
I'm 6'2" and 250 and been hitting the gym pretty well every day. Hoping to shed some serious insulation before the season starts.

Top Bottom