Surveyor / RPR needed Sherwood Park

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can anyone reccomend someone who does Real Property Reports around Sherwood Park who isn't going to take me to the cleaners. Selling my in town house and moving to an acerage and need an up to date RPR for the in town house. Send me a PM if you know anyone who can help out.Thanks

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My company does them. Cheapest in town I would bet. 780-464-5506. Tell the nice lady sean maxwell sent you. Ill check about an s n m discount

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My company does them. Cheapest in town I would bet. 780-464-5506. Tell the nice lady sean maxwell sent you. Ill check about an s n m discount
Id just call and say "I KNOW MAXWELL" Sure to get you a discount haha!

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Maxwell, I'll give them a call ASAP. Phoned one place that will go unnamed today that wanted 1000 bills, Me thinks that's a bit steep but I'm a cheap bastard otherwise I got no money for toys.

Tell them to expect a call from Brad

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
You used Hagen Surveys? Jesus... Last time I called those guys I came home... And My dog was pregnant!
Actually my dads an acerage realtor and they are all he uses and he has nothing but good stuff to say about them. Chances are if your moving to the country outside sherwood park my old man would be your realtor anyways

Top Bottom