summit help

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well nuttins really free. i still had to sink a little money and lots of time into her.....

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
any belt#'s,may give info for center to center distance or setup ???

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you even got an Avenger 2 with it:rolleyes:;):rolleyes:;)
The new price on one of those is like $350 to $450..
What a deal..:rolleyes:

LoL

Justin:rolleyes:

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its a bombardier belt # 417300127 but what does that tell ya timbo? i checked the stock belt # and its differenr stock is 414 9182 00. manual says deflection of 1.25 inchs

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so if i find a manual for a 7 or 800 i should, in theory be able to use that info?

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
of course you do timbo...im trying to track 1 down on the net. is there a place to rent sleds in mcbride? we are thinking of heading to lucille. i need to get this thing on the snow and if shes not running right i would want to rent 1 perhaps, get me through the weekend :) it dosnt look we have local snow for quite some time

Reaction score
its a bombardier belt # 417300127 but what does that tell ya timbo? i checked the stock belt # and its differenr stock is 414 9182 00. manual says deflection of 1.25 inchs

The 300-127 is the correct length for that setup..
If Your secondary is shimmed quite tight , I personally would recomend removing some shims from the bulkhead side and adding some to the bolt side (you may need a longer bolt) and let that sucker bang away side to side.. Floating your secondary will work wonders for slight alignment issues and allows for true self aligning during any rpm range.

On a side note , It's been my experience that wrenchin on sleds and corona's just dont mix.. Try switchin to Either a Molson product or even if your in a bind some luke warm Old millwakee's (lol)..

:beer::beer:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
On a side note , It's been my experience that wrenchin on sleds and corona's just dont mix.. Try switchin to Either a Molson product or even if your in a bind some luke warm Old millwakee's (lol)..

:beer::beer:

Now that's funny:beer::beer::beer::d

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you wont find any of that crud in this garage:nono:. its only corona....with limes or kokanee....rums are for after wrenching:d

Reaction score
you wont find any of that crud in this garage:nono:. its only corona....with limes or kokanee....rums are for after wrenching:d

Lol.. I hear ya man.. Refreshments are like ugly chicks at last call.. Everyone has thier "flavor" but when supplies of the good stuff runout , you often find it surprising what you'll settle for.. like vodka and grape kool aid.... lol.

I have a tool to get yer clutches lined up for a starting point and then you can set it up to float from there.. Pm me if ya need it.

Attachments

• P85-Cat Roller-1.jpg
    P85-Cat Roller-1.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 112
  • P85-Cat Roller-2.jpg
    P85-Cat Roller-2.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 106
  • P85-Cat Roller-3.jpg
    P85-Cat Roller-3.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 108

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think she ie good to go timbo!! all i need is snow to make sure. timing etc all seems good. i did screw up a exhaust sensor for the racepak. figured id take the pipes off and clean em up but one sensor was seized in the pipe. that one now reads-99 on hte avenger. o well. just have to buy a replacement :)

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got smoke!!! but the old lady is tired of the smoke being in the garage!!!

Top Bottom